Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rtruffa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 10:16 AM
    Toilet makes singing noise when flushed
    Help my toilet makes an annoying "singing" sound when it is flushing even when you flush with the water supply turned off
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2009, 04:54 PM

There could be coins down inside the drainage system. Try a plunger or a snake. Or there could be something in the back of the toilet near the flapper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet makes a loud BANG after being flushed [ 7 Answers ]

Hello - I think I have water hammer but I an unclear as to how to fix it! I live in a 16 year old house, and every time I flush one of the toilets upstairs it flushes fine but when finished filling, it makes a very loud bang! I don't want any problems with pipes, so I am wondering how to fix this? ...

Toilet makes screeching noise while being flushed [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved into a new apartment and the bathroom is brand new. I noticed a screeching noise(like fingernails on a blackboard, ouch!) that last for about 30 seconds when the toilet is flushed and was wondering if this can be fixed. Thank you.

Rumbling noise when toilet is flushed [ 1 Answers ]

When we flush the toilet a loud noise comes from the walls and lasts for 30 seconds or more. At first it happened only occasionally, but now it happens every time. What could cause this and how can I fix it?

View more questions Search