Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodid128 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 02:05 AM
    Why am I being haunted
    Why is there a ghost that is mad at me or just enjoys lingering and doing creepy things to me?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 05:01 AM

You must have seen the new movie 'Paranormal Actvity'.

Tick
    xcarleex Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Nov 27, 2009, 05:21 AM

What makes you think you have a ghost haunting you?
    PinkRoses36 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2010, 02:12 PM

I've seen the new movie,. "paranormal activity"... my boyfriend has the dvd but many things happened to me way before watching that movie.
    What has happened to you to make u feel like u have a ghost haunting u. maybe I can help. I have gone through a lot of stuff with the one or ones haunting me. I hope your experience isn't so scary.
    Good luck
    sand_storm Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jan 29, 2010, 10:17 PM

What exactly is it doing and how do you know it's not just you htinking about it too much?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haunted by ex? [ 7 Answers ]

OK so towards the beginning of the year I broke up with my fiancée, we'd been together 4 years, a couple of months later in July he unfortunately passed away in a motorcycle accident. The night it happened, I was out for a quiet drink with a friend, who didn't know and had never met my ex, for some...

Am I being haunted or something else. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I have to give background information on this small subject. I don't know if I'm being huanted, spiritually connected to someone, or they're my guardian angel or what have you. It started one year ago March 28, 2008. It was the official one year anniversary of an attempt of suicide the...

Am I haunted? [ 17 Answers ]

One evening when I was 18 years old, by older brother told me and my mother a story I will never forget. He explained that during the previous evening, when he was lying in bed trying to sleep, he opened his eyes, looked up, and saw a small ball of greenish-colored light above his bed. It had a...

Am I being haunted? [ 2 Answers ]

The first time I expirianced something wiered I was at my old home and I heard a noice and when I looked up at my drewer I saw my dools face turned downed when it was originally straight and then as time went by I had a slumber party with my friends and a doll spoke and it had no batteries but...

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

View more questions Search