Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashasu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 11:36 AM
    Fly with a warrant
    I'm not an US citizen, can I travel*(fly) around Europe with a misdeamenaor warrant form US? Will they arrest me at the airport?
    Please help... :(
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2009, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by natashasu View Post
    can I travel*(fly) arround Europe with a misdeamenaor warrant form US? will they arrest me at the airport?
    Hello nat:

I don't know if the customs of European countries have computers at their desks like American ones do... If they do, I'm sure they're not playing donkey kong on them. I'm also sure, being as security IS an issue, I'll bet they'd be looking for criminals... If YOU were a customs cop, wouldn't you want to stop bad people from coming into your country?

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 11:11 AM

Most likely you may be detained but for a misdemeanor warrant, they will not normally bring you back to the US, but each airport could always detain you for a period while they check with the US.
    natashasu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 01:00 PM

Thanks...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recovery Warrant, Civil Warrant or Detainer Warrant? [ 4 Answers ]

I closed on the purchase of a house on April 27th. The seller notified a roommate (who was "not" a tenant) to move on April 4th. He moved his furniture on April 12 but left 4 broken down vehicles, and 2 garages wall-to-wall with things. He is dragging his feet on moving because he's angry at the...

Tiny black bugs that can fly but generally seem subdued [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I live in Australia and having a huge problems with these tiny black bugs that sometimes fly (but not often). It is summer here now, and they have only recently appeared during the heat. I spray them with bug spray, as with the window area, but they keep re-appearing. My bugs are appearing...

Warrant ? [ 5 Answers ]

I need help! I had some things taken from me by my x last year. I went and filled a warrant out for them and nothing has been done about and I want to drop the charges can I do this since there has nothing been serverd. And how can do it?

Tax warrant [ 2 Answers ]

What does the term tax warrant vacated mean when dealing with a state employment agency

Warrant [ 7 Answers ]

A nephew has a warrant out for his arrest. He did not show up in court. His dad posted a $5,000 surety bond. I guess my question is : How long of a wait is there, do they look for you or wait for you to mess up again. What happens to the dad and the bond?

View more questions Search