Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IVY MELENDEZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 10:01 AM
    How long takes a cat to deliver kittens, after having the first one already?
    My cat began delivery yesterday having one kitten. This is her second pregnancy. The first time all three kittens were born the same day, but at this time she had not delivered any other. I know there are more kittens inside her, because her belly is still big and moving. How much do I have to wait? Should I taker her to the vet?
    0214Yumi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 05:41 AM

According to the 4-H Cat book level three you have to be ner you cat at all times and tell the vet when the first kitten was born wheather or not it's a normal or breech delievery (kitten in breech would arrive hind legs first) you might have to take the cat to the vet for the rest to come by ceesarian section. After the birth of all cats the mother might go without food for 24 hours to take care of her kittens then she'll eat keep clean water near her. The cat must being tired to deliever if there are more kittens inside so my advice take the cat to the vet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my cat expecting kittens [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I wondered if any one could help me my cat is acting very strange I have been on information sites but I just wondered if any one has experienced the same her nipples do seem a little enlarged but not huge she does tend to sleep a bit more than nomal and has started going up stairs in to a...

How long does it take for a cat to deliver afterbirth? [ 2 Answers ]

My cat had three stillborn kittens late Friday night and into Saturday morning. I noticed this afternoon she had redish-purple flesh looking stuff hanging out of her vagina. A call to the vet told me it was the afterbirth. So, how long is it going to take for her to deliver this? I'm sort of...

How long it takes for dunknow 2 deliver their product? [ 1 Answers ]

I`ve oredred dunknow a month ago and still didn't received it.how long does it takes?

View more questions Search