Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    althea19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Sample letter
    Now that I am as signing agent and notary, how do I write a letter to clients for business
    Apole eyeballoons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Sample letter for the customer to incease the price
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 01:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Apole eyeballoons
    Sample letter for the customer to incease the price
    Hi, Apole!

It would be better if you post your question as a new question. You have just posted your question as an answer to what was posted above. Your question is not likely to get noticed as a separate question if you post it as an answer. This place does not operate like a chat room.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 01:54 AM
    You write a letter or an email indicating to potential clients your name, your address, your intentions, your availability, your willingness to help them if they need your help, how they can get in contact with you, etc.

If you are intending to charge for your services, I would check to see if anyone else doing what you are doing charges for the same services in your area. I don't know about a signing agent, but around where I live, the services of a Notary are free.
    sanlosa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 02:32 PM

I need answer summons foreclose letter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sample of a Credit Debt Validation Letter [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good Credit Card Debt Validation Letter to use with most Visa and MC credit card accounts?

Free Sample Thank You Letter for Sales Customer [ 3 Answers ]

After Selling a car I want to start sending thank you letter and asking to send me referrals.

Looking for Effective Company Introduction Letter Sample [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm require to construct an introduction letter to market company services to protential client, can you please provide me some free sample letter template? Thanks & regards :o

Judement Letter / Answer Letter "In Process" [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons and did not act upon it in the 30 days ( I was seeking legal advise The Volunteer Lawyer Project is backed up). I am permanently disabled and have no real property. My social security check is direct deposited. I called the court and they said it hasn't been acted on and I...

Sample Eviction Notice [ 8 Answers ]

I have read that once the lease expires and I want the tenant to move out, I have to give him "Notice", people have suggested doing it by registered mail. But what exactly is "notice"? Does anyone have a copy of "Notice" that they can email me? I figure it must be required to say more than,...

View more questions Search