Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    healeywm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 06:58 AM
    1/2" small brown worms
    I've lived in this house for 6 years never saw this before. It's November and small 1/2" worms have come out around my house. I found them first on my garage door frame. Next day they were there in the hundreds; I sprayed, swept. Next day more worm things, again the hundreds... ANY Ideas! What are these things? Your assistance will be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    B
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 10:01 AM
    My first guess would be millipedes. They look like worms with a fringe of legs. When they die they quite often curl up into little spiral looking things.

If so, you'll need to treat the top couple of inches of soil around your house. A granular pesticide from the lawn & garden center will do the job if you follow the directions on the label. Do make sure to get the kind you have to "water in" rather than the bait granules. The baits are normally for ants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use my "purple/toner" shampoo to lightenmy newly dyed brown hair? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have had very blonde hair all my life and yesterday had the hair dresser match a colour to what was my natural hair colour except the colour has come out twice as dark! I now had darkish brown hair when I only wanted dark blonde.. Do you think it might be able to tone it out? He said...

Brown "coon tail" in white blonde hairr? Need to get it out! [ 3 Answers ]

First off, I'm 15, last Wednesday me and my mate decided we would put a coon tail (horrizontal stripes) in half of my hair, my mum went SKITZ and grounded me all week (its the holiday), the sooner I get it out the sooner I can become ungrounded.. I need a way to get it out ASAP:o I am...

A small price to stop "global warming " [ 7 Answers ]

Nations urged to spend $45 trillion to battle carbon emissions - International Herald Tribune According to the International Energy Agency it will take at least $45 trillion ;build 1,400 nuclear power plants worldwide ,and vastly expand wind power in order to halve greenhouse gas emissions by...

Who sings the song "brown liquor in a dirty glass"? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song "BROWN LIQUOR IN A DIRTY GLASS" ?

View more questions Search