Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CatarinaDisney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 07:04 PM
    Children's movie from the past century
    I'm looking for a children's movie that was about these small creatures (I think they were moles) that have a teacher and then one of the children get sick and they go on this adventure to get a flower to help her. They are small and brown. There is one seen where the students arewal,king around and find a rode with a broken glass bottle. The teacher freaks out and tell them to stay awayt from there. Later they go down this little stream in a boat. The teacher has a replica of an airplane that one of the students play with and accidentally breaks. But when one of the kids get sick, they all go on this adventure to find a special flower.
    Pleaaaaaaseeee help me
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 07:28 PM

Once Upon a Forest (1993)
    CatarinaDisney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 07:40 PM

Yay!! Thank you so much!! You're awesome!! I don't know why I couldn't think of that name! I guess I'm only good with Disney names... But ahh!! Thank you sooooo much!! Te quiero mucho!! Will you marry me?? Haha just kidding I promise
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 07:48 PM

Glad to help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of an old children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been trying to remember the name of this movie I saw as a child, I think it would have been released in the early 1990's or late 80's. It was a cartoon. The movie began with an old woman sitting in a rocking chair. I think she was reminiscing about her life. The rocking chair was...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

A movie about two men in the 15th century hiding money in gravesites [ 2 Answers ]

Hbo or showtime movie About two prisoners in the 15th century hiding money in gravesites and later hiding in the coffins And later are sentenced to death and await sentencing in a dungeon. The movie title is the two mens names. Not common names. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

Children's Movie - 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I seem to recall a children's movie with two kids, a boy and a girl, who jumped into a coloring book and entered this magical place in the book. They encountered a lady in a striped jumpsuit that was black and white. She wore rainbow socks. I believe there was a basset hound in the movie as well. ...

Children's movie from the 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, here's what I remember - if someone, ANYONE could help me, I would be forever in their debt. It was about a unicorn, and there was a dark princess type chick that tried to bring dark all over the sky. There also was a light princess trying to similarly turn the sky with light. There was an...

View more questions Search