Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2009, 11:49 AM

I already asked that. They are 25 and 26. All is well!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Nov 15, 2009, 01:25 PM
    I know it's too soon to know exactly how he feels about me or how I feel about him.
    Hate to be the snuggle crusher here, but if the only thing you ARE sure of is that you know you don't know him well enough, then why are you sleeping with him?

Maybe its better to put the horse back in front of the cart, and control yourself a little, and try to find a meaningful relationship without the sex, before you jump in the sack again.

Just a thought, sometimes it works if you're interested in a long term relationship.

I realize my opinion is old fashioned, but with your insecurities, perhaps you need to establish a relationship first. That way you will be a lot more sure of how he feels about you.

Shouldn't sex be the icing on the cake? Or ice cream on the waffle?
    theultimated0rk Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2009, 04:45 PM
    I know I shouldn't of had sex with him that soon. It's something I wish I hadn't done now that I look back on it, but what's done is done, and I'll just try to hold off on doing that until we know each other better or are in a relationship together. I mean, I feel like I do know him pretty good, but not as well as I should. I do know that I like him, though those feelings aren't super overpowering or anything just yet. The last thing I want is for us to turn into a FWB type ordeal. I just hope he doesn't think that of me despite how much time we've spent together and me sleeping over, etc. I would hope it's going more in the direction of a relationship than FWB, though it's hard to tell sometimes.
    lilysmama2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 07:03 PM

I think that if a guys cuddles with you then most likely he likes you. At first anyway. Ive been with my fiancé for 2 years now and we have a baby girl. When we first got together he wanted to cuddle all the time and even when we didn't have sex he just liked being near me. And it was a good feeling. I believe it's a good sign when a guy feels the need to cuddle. Hey it was for me anyway. Just see how things go. Now we don't cuddle so much, usually because were both so tired all the time. But good luck girl, I really hope he's a winner for you.;)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2009, 07:03 AM
    Don't try to read too much into it... other than it shows the guy is a cuddler. Not all guys are. Its not a great indication on its own that he loves you any more than his having sex with you does.

Guys can easily have sex with anyone they find attractive, and if they are a cuddler, then cuddle as well.

What it does indicate is that he actually is a cuddler... and if that's important to you, then its something to add to his positives list.

Just trying to be honest and realistic here.
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Nov 17, 2009, 02:59 PM
    I think just because a guy cuddles with you after sex, doesn't mean he likes you. Maybe he's just an affectionate guy, maybe he does it with every girl he has sex with.

Take things slow, stop having sex with him, and if he asks for sex again tell him you feel guilty about having sex so fast the first time. If he pressures you for sex after that, then I think you'll know what his intentions are.
    SVImager Posts: 82, Reputation: 5

Nov 17, 2009, 11:27 PM

"What does it mean when a guy cuddles after sex?"

It is call "Spooning".
    Haha... My wife and I just saw this movie "Ghost of Girlfriends Past" and that is what they called it.

Now, my wife and I are having fun with using this term.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend texting other guy [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I've been with my girlfriend for over 3 years I completely love her,she says she loves me and I'm seriously considering proposing to her in the near future. She just got back from her holidays and she's been texting this guy that she met over there. They text each other all day, The other day...

I have been completely fooled by this guy. [ 22 Answers ]

Hello everyone, This is a complicated story so bear with me. Ok so first off, I have met this guy at work a while ago, we became good friends. After a period, I started to develop feelings for him and he was aware of that. Anyway we would hang out quite a lot. One day, he all of the sudden...

I like this guy but I don't thinkikes me at all [ 9 Answers ]

There is the guy at he college I go to and we get the same train. I think he is really cute, but I don't evenno his name and I'm really shy wiv guys. He also lives around the corner from me. One of my mates says he checked me ou once when he was walking towards us but I don't think was really. I...

In love with a guy. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in love with a guy in my office,but I am a widow.So I am hesitant to express my feeling with him.whether he will take in right sense or not.Dont know what to do now.

View more questions Search