Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dave Brotsky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 06:42 PM
    Kenmore C1104430081 washing machine, drips in to the tub after cycle finished.
    Our 25 yr old kenmore C1104430081 has presented it's first problem!. once the complete wash cyle is over water continues to drip (very slowly) into the tub... wondering if the solenoid shut off mechanism is faulty... any comments or other suspicions gratefully requested.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2009, 07:52 PM

Sounds like the water solenoid valves either have debris in them or need to be replaced. I should be able to find the diagram and parts here, Parts & Accessories | Shop & Find Lawn & Garden, Appliance Parts at Sears PartsDirect | SearsPartsDirect.com, but I can't. Is there a 3 digit painted number and a dot prefix before a stamped number?

Yep, turn the water off after using the washer until fixed.
    Dave Brotsky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 09:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItSimpleStupid View Post
    Sounds like the water solenoid valves either have debris in them or need to be replaced. I should be able to find the diagram and parts here, Parts & Accessories | Shop & Find Lawn & Garden, Appliance Parts at Sears PartsDirect | SearsPartsDirect.com, but I can't. Is there a 3 digit painted number and a dot prefix before a stamped number?

Yep, turn the water off after using the washer until fixed.
    Thanks for your reply...

All the info on the ID plate is:

AW-1 Model C11044300481 Model AA 18011

Yes, water does get shut off after each use..

Looking forward to further info on the replacement part(s) and where to purchase them.

Regards
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2009, 09:34 AM

My guess it's a Ariston Technologies washer and your in the uk. Not familiar with the Ariston brand.

I did find this website, though. Appliance Spare Parts Washing Machine Spare Parts

Suggest you start there for parts ID and a manual.

The website, I suggested earlier works in the US for most common household appliances. They include parts breakdown info, but not servicing info.

ANY appliance parts place may also be a place to start.

Kenmore generally re-branded products and assigned their own model #.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washing machine spin cycle noise [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore clothes washer model 417.29042991 (10 years old) that makes a LOUD intermittent ratcheting sound during spin cycle. Any ideas? Thanks, Dale

Kenmore Advantage washing machine stopped mid-cycle and smells like burning rubber [ 1 Answers ]

The washer filled just fine, but it did not complete the wash cycle (it's still full of water and soap). An awful smell of burning rubber came from the machine after it stopped. Is there an obvious thing that we should check first? Should we check the drive belt? Also, is there any reason, if we...

Kenmore washing machine spin cycle [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore washer will go through the wash cylce but when it reaches the spin cycle the water will drain out but will not spin out. I did replace the motor isolation cupling, but that did not take care of the problem. I'm thinking that the control magnet could be the culprit. Any thoughts?? LAJ

Kenmore Washing Machine is draining while filling - stuck in cycle [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore 80 Series washing machine is 4 yrs old. It fills like it should but when it gets to a certain level for a large load, it starts to drain while its still filling. The water keeps filling and draining leaving it stranded in that cycle. If I change the load size to medium, it works fine....

View more questions Search