Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jess88888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 11:49 AM
    Pain in upper leg below butt
    I have a pain that started while I was running frequently. It is on my right leg directly below my butt at the top of my thigh. I have no pain in my butt or groin. It aches and hurts specifically when I extend my leg during walking or running. I have stopped running for about 6 weeks now and haven't noticed any improvement. Stretching my hamstring seems to make it worse. Any suggestions as to what this is?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2009, 12:15 PM

Maybe you pulled something. It's really best to go see a dr right away after any sports injury. You need to make sure that you're treating it properly. If left untreated, or improperly treated, something that starts as something minor can turn into a big problem. Get to the dr before this gets worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upper thy pain [ 1 Answers ]

While I was pregnant with my 3rd child for some reason I was having these upper thy pains. When I asked the doctor why it was hurting she said the baby was resting on top of my bladder, which I assumed it would go away after the pregnancy. I believe she was telling something I wanted to hear at...

Wisdom my butt talk about pain [ 37 Answers ]

Please help I really need it. I am 22 yrs old and still have my wisdom teeth they are breaking off and one is even turned almost black. I don't have the money to go to an oral surgeon. And we do have a low income dentist here but not for wisdom teeth of coarse. I am afraid I will die you hear all...

Upper stomach pain [ 3 Answers ]

I had my gb removed 2yrs. Ago. Now I have severe attacks in my upper stomach. I've had about 5 since my surgery. They are now scaring me. Its starts really mild and then builds. I feel like its going to expode. The pain is so severe that I cannot breathe. It last for about 10min. Then...

Upper right chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I work out 4 times a week, but for the past few days I have been getting chest pain on my right side. Starts from the underarm all the way to the upper right chest. When I push my chest and underarm with my fingers it hurts. Breathing is not really a problem. I don't know what it is. Please advise...

Upper jaw pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I would love it someone could help me figure out what is wrong with my jaw I have oh and I should say that I have upper dentures about a week ago my jaw started hurting where the upper jaw meats the bottom right arcoss from your ear and only when I bite down on something any help please:)

View more questions Search