Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crittendon2 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 05:09 PM
    Drug test
    A friend of mine that has never done cocaine.he took a uerine test and passed,he took a hair strand test and failed.he went to a hospital and ask them about taking a blood test twice a week to prove that he was not doing any drugs.the test coast too much for him.is there any thing that can cause a hair strand test come back positive other than doctor prescription?
    crittendon2 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 05:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crittendon2 View Post
    a friend of mine that has never done cocaine.he took a uerine test and passed,he took a hair strand test and failed.he went to a hospital and ask them about taking a blood test twice a week to prove that he was not doing any drugs.the test coast to much for him.is there any thing that can cause a hair strand test come back postive other than doctor prescription?
    also both uerine and blood came back negative.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 4, 2009, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crittendon2 View Post
    a friend of mine that has never done cocaine.he took a uerine test and passed,he took a hair strand test and failed.he went to a hospital and ask them about taking a blood test twice a week to prove that he was not doing any drugs.the test coast to much for him.is there any thing that can cause a hair strand test come back postive other than doctor prescription?
    This has nothing to do with your original thread.

I've reported it to the mods to ask that this question be moved to its own thread.

This is not a chat site. If you have a new question then you need to start a new thread.

Thanks. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 4, 2009, 06:54 PM

I have moved your question. You "asked" your question as a asnwer to someone about adoption.

Next the hair test may show what was done weeks or more before, the other tests will show a lot more current.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Nov 4, 2009, 07:20 PM

OK, what is going on here. What are you asking. Did he drop dirty or no? Was both tests negative or was one positive?

****I believe***As far as prescriptions, NO. Prescriptions won't make you drop dirty for cocaine. Its more likely to make you drop dirty for methanphedamines (sp)
    Rick
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 4, 2009, 07:21 PM

Personally I'd ask them to do another test.

Mixups happen, it could be that his hair was mixed up with someone else's.

Either that or he's doing cocaine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does any presciption drug mimic marijuana on drug test? [ 8 Answers ]

Are there any presciption drugs that mimic marijuana on a pee test? Also, does eating asparagus have any impact since it is an alkaline vegetable? Thanks.

Can my PO drug test me if I am not on drug related probation? [ 11 Answers ]

That's pretty much my question

Drug test [ 2 Answers ]

I am already on intensive. What happens if I fail 2 drug tests, and have now been recommended for drug treatment?

Drug Test! [ 8 Answers ]

How Long Will Marijuana Stay In Your System? In My Case It Was My First Time Ever Smoking Weed And Me And Three Friends Shared A Dime Bag, Which Really Isn't A lot, I Didn't Feel The High Or Anything. This Happened On The Saturday The 2nd. I Have To Take A Drug Test For A Job And Im Scared It'll...

Drug test [ 2 Answers ]

I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I was given a prescription for Histussin HC cough syrup for a cold and am taking it 2 tsp. twice a day. It has hydrocodone in it. Do I tell them and bring in a copy of the prescripton? Will it be all right , since this has been prescribed by my doctor?

View more questions Search