Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissGignac Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Oct 30, 2009, 12:51 PM
    One Butt Cheek Larger
    One of my butt cheeks is larger than the other. It's not VERY noticeable, but to me it is because It's MY BODY and when I clench my butt you can feel the difference.

Should I focus on one cheek?

If I work out just my big cheek will it get smaller and toned, or will it get bigger and muscular?

If I work out just my small cheek will it get smaller and more toned, or will it get big and muscular?

Please only comment if you have an answer for my problem,

Thank you
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2009, 04:59 PM

Work the smaller one harder. It's normal to be slightly one sided. Most people automatically start walking with a particular foot, and always jump from the same foot, so one leg, and the muscles in it will get worked harder than the other. So the glutes on that side will get slightly bigger. Unless you are very one-sided, it's unlikely that anyone else will notice, but the answer is to do extra work with the other one to bring them into balance.

Note, the glutes are huge muscles, you have to work them very hard to make a difference. Clenching won't do it. Try one legged romanian deadlifts, step ups and lunges.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend Or Cheek Biting? [ 11 Answers ]

My friend has bump on the inside of his mouth. Directly on his cheek. He bites his cheek a lot but he's worried that it may be from his girlfriend? Can you tell whether it's from the biting of his cheek or from his girlfriend?

Dark patch on cheek [ 1 Answers ]

I am 60 yr old post menopausal women with (skin type 1V) had a small 1cm tiny light dark patch over my left cheek(driving side),which got much bigger post application of " Tri-luma" prescribed by dermatologist with no proper instructions for absolute sun avoidance. Since than I have under gone...

Red bump on the inside of my cheek [ 4 Answers ]

I woke up with a red bump on the inside of my cheek, the next day I had grown another one on the other side. They are not painful, but they are soft like jelly feel to them. I'm scared and need help.

View more questions Search