Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    icequeen88 Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Oct 28, 2009, 05:16 PM
    Period due but no period just stomach bloating
    Well my period was due 5 days ago and it hasn't came. My stomach is just bloated and feels so uncomforting. Every time when my period is coming, my stomach gets a little bloated and then it comes on, but this time it just is bloated. I don't even have cramps just bloating. I feel embarrassed when I wear tight shirts or after I eat because I look a little pregnant. I don't know maybe its stress because I have been going through a lot lately. I'm so confused and this bloating needs to stop plus when I sleep, I try not to sleep on my stomach. What could be the problem?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2009, 05:38 PM

It could be a variety of things. Bloating, in fact, can be dangerous.

Have you talked to a Physician about this?

Answers to FAQs and Articles about Pelvic and Abdominal Pain and Endometriosis from Woman's Diagnostic Cyber

Oct 29, 2009, 01:22 PM
    I don't think my situation is dangerous because there are all kinds of bloating. Not the dangerous bloating you're talking about.
    It may be my cycle trying to come on but my stress is making it late. It has only been occurring for a fews days.
    However, if it continues then I'll go to see a physician to see what's the problem.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 29, 2009, 01:25 PM

Is there a possibility that you're pregnant?

If so, have you taken a home pregnancy test?

Oct 29, 2009, 01:39 PM
    No I haven't taken a pregnancy test but I need to. I'm just trying to see if my period will come because now I'm starting to feel cramps like my period is trying to start. Most of the time when it feels like its about to be late, I drink orange juice and I had some this morning and the other day but I need to drink the orange juice with pulps because that one works better.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by icequeen88 View Post
    No i haven't taken a pregnancy test but i need to. I'm just trying to see if my period will come because now im starting to feel cramps like my period is trying to start. Most of the time when it feels like its about to be late, i drink orange juice and i had some this morning and the other day but i need to drink the orange juice with pulps because that one works better.

If you think drinking orange juice will start a late period, you are very mistaken.

I also don't know how you can tell the difference between dangerous bloating and routine bloating - although you have said that you can.

Oct 29, 2009, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    If you think drinking orange juice will start a late period, you are very mistaken.

I also don't know how you can tell the difference between dangerous bloating and routine bloating - although you have said that you can.
    Drinking orange juice may not work for you but it works perfectly for me.

And as far as the bloating is concerned, I will see a physician when I feel the need to do so. End of story.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2009, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by icequeen88 View Post
    Drinking orange juice may not work for you but it works perfectly for me.

And as far as the bloating is concerned, I will see a physician when I feel the need to do so. End of story.

No, the end of the story is that there is absolutely no medical basis to drinking orange juice/getting your period and someone may very well read this and follow your advice. In the meantime, she could have serious problems and bloating may be her only symptom.

Good you'll see a Physician when you feel the need to do so - when will that be?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe stomach bloating and hardness [ 11 Answers ]

For about a week, maybe longer, I have been experiencing severe bloating in my upper stomach. It looks like I'm pregnant. My stomach is harder than a rock and it hurts from being so stretched out. At night I have to sleep with a pillow under my belly so it won't hurt. And it is making me have to...

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

Period:a week and a half early~Stomach Pains~Headaches [ 3 Answers ]

I am a fourteen year old female and have been having bad stomach aches just generally around my stomach, I have also been getting very painful headaches mainly towards the forehead but the do spread. I also got my period a week and a half early. I haven't changed anything in my diet and I have been...

My stomach hurts so bad and I'm not on my period [ 1 Answers ]

Im on birth control. A week ago my period ended, for three days after that I spotted, I ussally only spot for like 1 day. Yesterday me and my boyfriend and I had sex he came inside of me. I started cramping later that night, my lower back started aching. Today it got worse my cramps in my...

View more questions Search