Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a-lii Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 03:13 AM
    How to summon spirits?
    Hey! Can anybody help me?
    I was thinking about summoning a spirit but I`m not sure how to do it..
    I was also wondering how dangerous it might be?
    Can they answer personal questions? And how can I vanish them afterwards?
    Pleas HELP! :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2009, 03:25 AM
    Hi, a-lii!

If you would like to summon a spirit, you might be opening up yourself to a "can of worms" in which you might not want to get involved.

Why would you want to summon a spirit, please?

Thanks!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2009, 03:28 AM

DON'T EVER! You could summon a bad spirit and that is playing with the devil!
    DON'T!
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2009, 03:35 AM
    You know, artlady is really on to something here! Best to heed her words!

Thanks!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 20, 2009, 03:44 AM

Summoning is, at best, an inexact science and, at worst, extremely dangerous. There is no guarantee that anything will happen, and you have no way of controlling the results if it does manage to work.

If it something you truly want to do then I would suggest studying EVERYTHING you can find on the subject FIRST and talking to practitioners to get advice. Most of them will tell you to stay away until you have a lot more knowledge than you have right now, if even then.

Like clough said, it is a can of worms, one which you will find very difficult to close. Once you pierce the veil between the worlds it is nearly impossible to close the hole you've made.
    a-lii Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 04:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, a-lii!

If you would like to summon a spirit, you might be opening up yourself to a "can of worms" in which you might not want to get involved.

Why would you want to summon a spirit, please?

Thanks!
    Well it seems very interesting to me and there are some things that I would love to know. BUT.. I`m considering all the risks that`s why I`m asking for help. I`ve searched a lot about this and I know it may be dangerous and I`m not saying I`m going to do it for sure, however, it may be useful!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 20, 2009, 05:14 AM

As it is one aspect of witchcraft I have never been even remotely inclined to study or practice, I don't have any information I can share with you. I would suggest finding a pagan forum and asking there. You're more likely to find someone who has knowledge, if not practice, in this topic.
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2009, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by a-lii View Post
    Well it seems very interesting to me and there are some things that i would love to know. BUT.. i`m considering all the risks that`s why i`m asking for help. I`ve searched a lot about this and i know it may be dangerous and i`m not saying i`m gonna do it for sure, however, it may be useful!
    Useful in what way?
    Whatever you want to achieve in this life comes from you and you higher power.
    You could summon an evil spirit and that is not something you will get rid of.
    Don't play with something that has a power you can't even begin to understand.
    Seriously!
    xela alex Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 10:56 PM

Hey a-lii,
    I'm willing to help you. What the others are saying are true about summoning an evil spirit. But if you are have preapred o summon a good spirit then you are safe. If you have done all the safety rituals first. You are safe from them. NEVER summon any demons or evil spirits. Like humans are good and bad... spirits are the same. You must all the info about the origin, the sphere of the spirit. What is he good at. I have loads I can tell you.
    Reply when you can ill update you.
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2009, 12:43 AM
    Hi, xela alex!

So, how would a person know that they've actually summoned a good spirit, please?

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2009, 12:56 AM

Old thread that someone wanted to bring up.
    xela alex Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 09:34 PM
    Hi clough,
    Well, if you are summoning a spirit say spirit ''A'' . You have the info on spirit ''A''. You have its sigil,knowhis sphere etc... you must also know what he is good at. For example. You must know all the info on him. Every single details. The more you know the better.
    You can't ask an nurse to build a house for you. If you know what I mean.

Its best to ask the entity its name when you have summoned it. If its not the entity you summoned then banish it.

Hope I answered it ryt for you.
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 01:46 PM
    Hi again, xela alex!

Thank you for your explanation about what I asked!
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 02:09 PM

If you ever do decide to summon a spirit (which I seriously DON'T recomment)

I'd put up a protective barrier of somesort. Something that would keep the spirit in there if it happens to be bad, so that it can't just get loose and do it's thing. I'd also know how to banish the spirit before hand if I were you.

The main thing, is BE PREPARED. And I mean for the worst. Summoning spirits is like playing with a ouija board, don't be reckless.
    spiritsarefun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 07:15 AM
    xela alex ummm how do you actually summon good spirits..

I really want to know..

Please give me more info...
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2009, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritsarefun View Post
    xela alex ummm how do u actually summon good spirits..

i really wanna know..

give me more info....
    Try posting your own thread rather than just posting on a random one that hasn't been posted on in about 4 months..
    dragonkinsoul Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 01:20 PM

As to the regular question. First you have to be able to sense spirits on your own, second as someone else stated, you need to be able to create a barrier around the area AND yourself. You also need to know what you are doing. As per example, I have had friends very active in the persual of spiritual manipulation, mainly of their own spiritual forms. One of them got bored, and claimed a high-level demon(that actually does exist) was making a portal at the place we were residing for the perpose of taking her with him, for she said(but wasn't) she was a spiritual weapon he wished to posses. The truth of the matter was, there was a demon making a portal to get her, but only because she had painted herself with a target, and the demon was probably one of the weakest you can find that had many much weaker followers. As a point, I felt the anger of the demon she was blaming, as he asked if he could show her something. I made myself like a keyhole, he could only do what I allowed him, and nothing more, lest he be swept away and gone from me. He abided the rules, got her attention in the full front of my eyes, still she did not see, so he did a small stretch, closed the portal, thereby vanquishing the demon coming from it, and left my body. All the while I was aware of what he was doing, and made sure he did nothing wrong
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2010, 02:46 PM
    To those who continue to post on this thread, just so you know...

It's now old and archived, so any postings on it aren't generally visible anymore on the daily listings.

Thanks!
    Angie27 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2010, 10:55 PM

Be careful you will end up with a demon in your hands, spirits of loved one are not on earth for people like us to call them its not a game, they have moved on to the afterworld, however there a spirits you can call but let me tell you they are not to be messed with. Get a new hobbie
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2010, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie27 View Post
    Be careful you will end up with a demon in your hands, spirits of loved one are not on earth for people like us to call them its not a game, they have moved on to the afterworld, however there a spirits you can call but let me tell you they are not to be messed with. Get a new hobbie
    The date above states that this thread was started in August. It's considered Archived and nobody will have noticed unless they had previously posted on this thread. Please read dates before you post answers. I've made that mistake before too. This is just a word of advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I need to do about a summon from the court [ 2 Answers ]

I have been served a summons by first class mail of a lawsuit against me by an asset collection agency on behalf of a credit card company. The asset company has purchased the debt,in an amount just over $4000. My question is how do I proceed as I have never been sued before. I am aware that hiring...

Summon to appear in court [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons for my mother to appear in court for a credit card debt. She doesn't live here in Chicago anymore, she moved to FL. I wrote a court appearance on her behalf on or before June 9th, as what summoned stated? What will happen next? Can I file bankruptcy on her behalf here in...

Magistrate Court Summon [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a full-time student without a UK drivers licence ( I do have international), I was caught driving a car without insurance or MOT and I have been summoned to court. Please what's the worst that could happen? Could u also advice on how I need to fill the form that has been sent to me,...

Court Summon [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I mistakenly received my friends summon. Now he is not interested in collecting it from me. What should I do now? Can I return the summon back to court? Please advise. Thanks and Regards, Deva.

View more questions Search