Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dark_magyar Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 03:47 PM
    Can someone with a felony conviction travel to Mexico?
    Hi there!

Next year about this time, I want to visit friends in Mexico. Will they allow someone with a felony conviction to enter their country. I've looked all over the web but can't seem to get any answers from any official websites and the dippy travel agent I talked to doesn't know.

My conviction is a non-violent, non-drug, grand larceny charge that's over 10 years old.

Any advice or suggestions to where I can get this info.

Thanks in advance.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2009, 04:24 PM

Mexico is on a case by case basis. Contact the Consulate and ask.

There is no 100% answer - it's based on the individual.
    dark_magyar Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 08:54 AM

How can I get in touch with the Mexican consulate?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 10:28 AM

Mexonline - Mexican Consulates in the United States and Canada - Consulados Mexicanos

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony conviction and travel visa [ 6 Answers ]

I was convicted of "transporting with intent to distrubute marijuana (450 lbs)" and served 8 and 1/2 years. I have another 3 years of supervised federal release. After my commitment is served, will I have any restrictions when applying for a visa to travel outside of the country? Are there...

Felony conviction [ 5 Answers ]

When asked the question on job application were you convicted of a felony in the past seven years can you answer no if you were convicted 12 years ago

Felony Conviction [ 3 Answers ]

I have a felony conviction for drug trafficking. I've served ALL my time. I need to know what to do about having my record sealed/expunged. I need help with this because I need a better job. The conviction was in Georgia and I was released in April 2002. Advice Please!!

2nd DUI Felony Conviction, [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Hi I am 25 year old female living in Long Island ny, I am currenty a student taking on a dual major, working full time. I just took on a summer internship and I am attending an outpatient drug program to which I am compliant and don't have any problems with. I am going to...

View more questions Search