Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flower02 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 07:54 PM
    Drug testing
    How does the people doing the urine drug test know many loratabs that you are suppose to be taking.a year ago I had a urine test for loratabs I was taking to a day and it came back negative. So how can they say a urine test is a hundred percent accurate?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 08:00 PM

Well, who says any test is 100% accurate? I would think that there always has to be some room for error seeing as it's humans setting up and performing the tests.
    flower02 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 10:44 PM

Thank you for your answer,the dr I had claimed they were.but I knowed I was taking my meds.he claimed I wasn't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug Testing [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so I quit smoking pot for about 2 weeks now (I used to smoke about everyday). And I just found out I need to get a drug test.. How long does it take for it to get out of your system, and is there a way to speed up the process of getting it out of me. I know it stores in your fat cells, and...

Drug Testing [ 1 Answers ]

How long does Vicodin stay in the system?

Drug testing: [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to enter into a state -monitored diversion program in which I will be subject to random urine tests. I would like to know the period forwhich alcohol may be detected in urine. It used to be less than 24 hours but I've heard about a new test which may come up positive up to 4 days...

Drug testing [ 2 Answers ]

How long do xanax pills stay in your system

Drug testing [ 1 Answers ]

Can you pass an EtG alcohol test

View more questions Search