Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xcountry292 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Subaru alarm
    I just purchused a 2005 subaru forester the key fobs are not available to me! We are unable to lock the doors because when we use the key to open the door the alarm goes off! Is there some way to permanently disable the alarm? Thanks for any help
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 16, 2009, 05:38 AM

Permanently remove the alarm system.
    This needs to be done thoroughly so that it doesn't interfere with starting the car.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Our 87 Subaru overheated! [ 1 Answers ]

We recently bought a 87 Subaru GL wagon. It had to have the after market weber carb rebuilt. But after that it ran great, until today:( We were driving on the freeway at 75 to 80 mph abot 20 miles out of our town and I smelled coolant and checked my gauge. It was past the hot mark! I pulled off the...

Disconnect Subaru AWD [ 3 Answers ]

Have a 99 Subaru Legacy outback. Blew out 1 front tire and replaced both front tires with new matching tires. Also disconnected the FWD by putting a fuse in a box that must override the relay. Wondering if this is a reasonable way to drive without damaging the drive train or do I need to replace...

92 subaru legacy automantic [ 1 Answers ]

I have got a 92 subaru legacy turbo.the quiestion is that the fuel pump goes but keeps cuting out

93 Subaru WRX nearly stalling in Idle? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, My WRX is struggling to idle while in low rpms, Im having to keep the accelerator on to keep the rpms up & to stop it from stalling? Can someone gimmie some tips to fix this problem, I know it must be something easy ( I hope!) Thanks

View more questions Search