Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priya_82g Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Implantation bleeding as early as 2 days after ovulation
    Hello,

I am experiencing pinkish light spots while I urinate.Its only 2 days I had my ovulation.
    But had sex on the day and day before ovulation.
    Is it implatation bleeding and is there any chance that I am pregnant ?

Thank you
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Jan 31, 2008, 12:31 PM
    If you had sex, there is a chance you could be pregnant. You have a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month. More than likely you wouldn't be experiencing implantation bleeding this early. Implantation usually takes place 7-12 days after fertilization. If you think you may be pregnant, wait until you have completely missed your period to take a test. Most hpt won't show positive until you are 7-10 days late, even the early response tests. Your body has to build up enough pregnancy hormone (hCg) to be detected. Also, when you do test make sure to use first morning urine. It will give a more acurate result.
    marie625 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 09:27 PM
    Did you find out if you are pregnant? I had the same type of bleeding when I got pregnant with my first child. My husband are trying to conceive our 2nd child, and the same thing happened again. I had some spotting 2 days after my ovulation test was positive and after my husband and I had sex.

Feb 13, 2008, 01:34 AM
    Today(Feb 13th) is my expected period date.
    But till I have no periods and from yesterday I
    Experience cramps in stomach.
    I want to take pregrency test with tommorrow's morning urine.
    I am more curious and expecting for positive result.
    Your post gives me some confidence.
    I will surely let you know tomorrow...

Feb 13, 2008, 03:41 AM
    Good luck! Please let me know your test results... I'm excited for you. I bet it was a long couple of weeks to wait and take the test. My period is not supposed to start until
    Feb. 27th. Are you having normal symptoms like you're going to start your period? Does your cramping feel like menstrual cramps, or just little cramps in your lower abdomen?

Feb 13, 2008, 05:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by marie625
    Good luck!! Please let me know your test results...I'm excited for you. I bet it was a long couple of weeks to wait and take the test. My period is not supposed to start until
    Feb. 27th. Are you having normal symptoms like you're going to start your period? Does your cramping feel like menstrual cramps, or just little cramps in your lower abdomen?

I experienced stomach cramps yesterday and I haven't experienced before.
    I never experience any cramps during normal mensural cycle.
    Now I feel no symptoms of periods.But have head ache which
    Is very unusual to me.
    Till now no periods and I expect and pray I should have.
    I am planning to test tomorrow morning and will let you know
    Thank you for your interest..

Feb 14, 2008, 02:15 AM
    Yesterday was my expected period due date.Today morning I got my periods
    Unfortunately.But I see some brownish discharge along with my bleeding.
    I am more confused now.Is there any chance that I might be pregnant ?
    I did not take home pregrenancy test yet...

Feb 14, 2008, 03:40 AM
    Is the bleeding heavy, like your normal period? Or kind of light. This could be implantation bleeding or old blood being discharged. When I was pregnant with my first child, I still had some bleeding during my first trimester. You still could be pregnant, I would take the pregnancy test. Good luck! Keep us informed!

Feb 14, 2008, 06:04 AM
    This period is very different from others becoz I can see some brownish discharge,
    Some small clots and consistency of bleeding is "jelly".
    Bleeding is not very heavy and very light also.
    I will update tomorrow.
    Riya_26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 12:17 PM
    Even I was experiencing the same thing and wanted to know if you did hpt...

As for me spotting has stopped but I have low abodominal cramps... please let me know.
    G_coraline Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 11:39 AM
    Hello everyone, well I'm so confused my fiancé and I have been trying to conceive and well my ovulation day was the 6 of this month and Saturday morning we had sex and he asked me if I was on my period because I guess he noticed brown blood on his private are and I said no but I noticed I was bleeding very light brown and then it was gone the next day... and then on Sunday I went to the bathroom and I discharged this white clumps like cottage cheese, I'm wierded out help please any advice?
    pule00 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 02:23 AM
    I do not want to see my period this month want to be pregnancy

Nov 7, 2009, 02:25 AM

Nov 7, 2009, 02:27 AM

Nov 7, 2009, 02:44 AM
    I do not want to see my period this month want to be pregnancy?:):)
    I am going to see my period at the 12 ?
    Pookah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 12:58 PM
    Today is my expected period due date and I've been experiencing lower abdomen cramps off & on for about three days now & still no bleeding or spotting. & I guess I should also mention that I had intercourse with my husband on July 27th & 28th & I also took a ovulation predictor test which was positive on the 28th... Im just seeking some advice on what could be possibly going on wit me & when should I take a HPT?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 04:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookah View Post
    Today is my expected period due date and i've been experiencing lower abdomen cramps off & on for about three days now & still no bleeding or spotting. & I guess I should also mention that I had intercourse with my husband on july 27th & 28th & I also took a ovulation predictor test which was positive on the 28th... Im just seeking some advice on what could be possibly goin on wit me & when should I take a HPT?
    You could be pregnant... or you could be experiencing PMS symptoms and your period is about to start. Give it several more days, if still no period, try a HPT.
    Fingers crossed for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Could this be implantation bleeding or just getting my period early [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Ashley. I got my period on sept. 6 and i was most fertle on the 16th. My DH and I had unprotected sex on that day. The 20th was my expected day of ovulation. After that, i just felt very tired and sore, and a couple of the days I felt nausiated. My breasts were sort of sore but...

Implantation Bleeding or Early Period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my last period was Jan 4, I'm not due for another until Jan 31. This morning I had about 1 tbspn of red blood when I went to the restroom and then I have not had any more since this morning. Could this be implantation bleeding or just an early period. I've also had middle uterine dull...

Ovulation or implantation. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi all.. its been quite some time since I post anything here. I have a question.. I need someone to analyse and try to provide a definite answer for me if possible. I'm really having a lot of confusion calculating this and that. Help me to identify. I had my period on 22nd Aug...

Implantation bleeding or early period? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive for the past 6 months. My periods come every month on the 6th or 7th. On the 22nd of March I took two pregnancy test both were negative. On the 31st of March I begin begin to have light cramps and lower back pains, I went to the restroom and noticed...

View more questions Search