Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rwade976 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 12:31 PM
    How to find out if someone died on your property in the past
    How do I findout if someone died in my house before I lived there? I don't want to pay and I want to find out for free on the internet no library or courthouse. I think its haunted and I'm scared I am 11 and my moms boyfriend has four girls and I have a brother and we're all young and scared the oldest is 13 we all think its haunted and we want to find out what happened do you know of any search generators I could use to see if someone died there its scary but also interesting Please help!! FAST!! Thank you
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2009, 12:37 PM

What makes you think its haunted?
    mkjoness Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 06:24 AM

Hi dear, death is an honourable stage just as the stages of life like childhood, teen age, adulthood, etc. the creater and lord of all Jesus separated the dead and living so that both have no connection. When some one die, their soul enters to eternity. Dead persons will never harm you. Only living people will tell you scary stories and harm people. So be obedient to elders and study hard. Do not be afraid of dead people. I assure you. Do not think beyond . Take care of your health.
    mom71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 01:13 AM

Well you can go to your local court house, but considering your age I would ask an adult to help find the info, but honestly, it is hard to find on the net. With out some one wanting money. And also you can try speaking to your mom, mabey she can help.. hey you came to this sight, so I am sure you can find what you are looking for.
    mom71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 01:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mkjoness View Post
    hi dear, death is an honourable stage just as the stages of life like childhood, teen age, adulthood, etc. the creater and lord of all Jesus seperated the dead and living so that both have no connection. when some one die, their soul enters to eternity. Dead persons will never harm you. only living people will tell you scary stories and harm people. so be obedient to elders and study hard. do not be afraid of dead people. I assure you. do not think beyond . take care of your health.
    I agree with a lot you are saying , but there are things we can not explain,I am 37 and know this.. so haw can we explain what hear and c, in life that we should not, lol. It is not as though there is a bunch of people who just make this stuff up.
    paranormal123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 02:00 PM
    Do you have a hardwood floor in your home somewhere if so , I know this sounds silly but it works, pour baking flour on the floor then leave for a couple of houres then come back and see if there is any footprints in the flour that is how I found out that my house is haunted plus I am a kid in a ghost group called paranormal if you have any more questions contact me at PERSONAL INFO REMOVED
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 11, 2009, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paranormal123 View Post
    pour baking flour on the floor then leave for a couple of houres then come back and see if there is any footprints in the flour
    Ghosts don't leave footprints.

Please remove your email address. The rules for the site that you agreed to abide by say we are not supposed to post personal information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find out if someone has died in a home? [ 1 Answers ]

I work in a home in Portland Maine. I work overnights so its just me in the house. All of the clients are sleeping. They are also all deaf. No matter where I am in the house, I always feel someone is right behind me. I see and hear things as well. The downstairs is even creepier than the rest of...

I need to find out how someone died [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found out an old friend of mine passed away last year but I can't find anything online about his death without having to pay, I don't have a credit card or anything so I can't use a paysite. I really want to know what happened to him, and I can't find any of his friends or family to help...

Past taxes on property I do not own [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot clear a tax lien from 1994, because the title co. that we delt with is no longer in business. 1994 June of that year we did a voluntary surrender and a company named all valley acceptance co. took over ownership. This was in moreno valley,calif. Riverside county

View more questions Search