Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kisstalmeth520 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 02:44 PM
    How do men feel about having sex with pregnant wives?
    Just curious how men feel about sleeping with a pregnant woman?? Does it gross you out?
    If its your wife does it turn you on? Do you feel tempted to cheat?
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Oct 5, 2009, 03:06 PM

Some guys like it and some don't. I know mine got funny after 4 months when I started to show... it peaked after birth and he couldn't wait after.

WHAT I LEARNED: Take care of YOU and the PREGNANCY... don't worry about your man, just accept and respond to affection in different ways if it isn't physical. Every guy will respond to pregnancy differently. Men will be men, their visual so let him be visual and think happy thoughts.

Oh and always use condoms while pregnant... it will protect you and keep you from getting yeast or urinary tract infections caused by sex... you want to try to stay infection free for the pregnancy so you don't have to take any medications other then the materna vitamins.

Take care and congrats!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 03:18 PM
    Hi, kisstalmeth520!

When I was married and my wife was pregnant, it didn't "turn me off". We just needed to be careful in what we did.

Later in the pregnancy though, we refrained from sexual activity concerning genital contact.

Thanks!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 03:38 PM
    Some guys actually are turned on by pregnant women. I know when my wife was pregnant, it didn't slow me down one bit, but I have to say that I was a little concerned about hurting her. I know some women are sensitive about having the extra weight, so they feel that their husband isn't turned on by them. But that's not always the case.

As far as cheating, no I wouldn't even THINK about ruining my marriage with infidelty. I love my wife way too much. That's why I got married later than most. I didn't want to be hugging my wife, looking over her shoulder at another woman.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 5, 2009, 04:06 PM
    Our second was even more fun than our first, even if we did break the chocolate fondue pot.
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Oct 5, 2009, 04:11 PM

For some reason, some of us guys think we're better endowed than we actually are and actually think our penises are going to hurt the baby.
    That's why sex kind of slows or even stops in some cases, but... it's all done out of love.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 5, 2009, 04:47 PM
    If you're concerned about his responses to your pregnancy, talk with him. It may not be you and the baby, but the stresses of getting ready for the child and concerns for the future.

Some men do have problems disassociating their lover from the mother-to-be and it can cause a drop in the libido. Others get freaked out by the baby moving at "strange" times. Children have their own sense of timing even before birth.

Some men find their mates at their most attractive when they are pregnant.

I will admit to being lucky in having a husband who didn't mind his children having 'strange' timing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2009, 06:11 PM

On the cheating, no a person does not cheat on their spouse no matter what, why should being pregnant make a person what to cheat. If they want to, then they don't have the commitment
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 06:34 PM

Wait a second:
    You have a boyfriend

You may be pregnant
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...nt-398489.html

You have self esteem issues
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...es-341703.html

You pray and your boyfriend is the pastor's son and you say your religious, yet your name is basically crystal meth?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...nd-344994.html

Something just does not add up here.

Sarah
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Oct 5, 2009, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Wait a second:
    You have a boyfriend

You may be pregnant
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...nt-398489.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...es-341703.html

You pray and your boyfriend is the pastor's son and you say your religious, yet your name is basically crystal meth?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...nd-344994.html

Sarah
    Sherlock Holmes I presume?

Amazing deduction there... :)

Oct 5, 2009, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Wait a second:
    You have a boyfriend
    You may be pregnant

Sarah
    Yes I'm pregnant, yes I'm in college, yes I have issues because ived gained weeight, yes..
    And your point is? Kisstalmeth it's a name? And what?
    I'm here for advice not your opinion. If your here to judge your in the wrong place. You don't know me. I have a question answer it or leave it alone.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kisstalmeth520 View Post
    yes I'm pregnant, yes I'm in college, yes I have issues because ived gained weeight, yes..
    And your point is?
    I don't have an issue with that- meh millions of college kids get pregnant, nothing special. Should've been more careful, oh well.

I just find it odd how a pastors son got you pregnant, okay which mean he had sex with you. Is he your husband or your boyfriend? Your asking about "how men feel about having sex with their pregnant wives".

How's he dealing with this. How is he going to tell his God fearing parents about this? You must be stressed because he sure is, and what about college... what will you do? Drop out? Will he have to drop out too and get a job?.

Kisstalmeth it's a name? And what?
    People in Uganda know what Crystal meth is. You obviously would know. No one coins those two words together out of nowhere and ADDS 520. Haha don't you mean 420 darlin'.

Common' let's be serious now.

I'm here for advice not your opinion. If your here to judge your in the wrong place. You don't know me. I have a question answer it or leave it alone.
    No one's judging. I just think your story stinks.

That's just my opinion anyways...

Sarah

Oct 5, 2009, 07:00 PM
    [QUOTE=mudweiser;2015576]I don't have an issue with that- meh millions of college kids get pregnant, nothing special. Should've been more careful, oh well.

I just find it odd how a pastors son got you pregnant, okay which mean he had sex with you. Is he your husband or your boyfriend? Your asking about "how men feel about having sex with their pregnant wives".

How's he dealing with this. How is he going to tell his God fearing parents about this? You must be stressed because he sure is, and what about college... what will you do? Drop out? Will he have to drop out too and get a job?.

My birthdays may 20th you... 520 :) but since u know everything why should I even try explaining to a ignorant person like you.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 07:12 PM

Her only point is that your name is a bit, well, it gives off a negative vibe (i.e. suspicious. Although your name is probably Krystal, adding "meth" to the end of it doesn't make you "cool"), and your story doesn't make much sense here. And if you were religious, WHY would you advertise a methanphetamine?

Mudweiser is a respected member here, and she gives some very valuable advice. Sometimes people ask questions to give better advice. And if they see something that doesn't add up, they point it out. If you don't like what she has to say, just don't reply to it.

Oct 5, 2009, 07:17 PM
    OK that's fine how do I delete this profile thing id rather not deal with this. I'll be off ask me help desk forever and I was very dissapointed with mud weiser and this web site.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 07:20 PM

You can't delete it. You can message curlyben and ask him to close this thread, and you never have to get on again. But It won't get deleted, and neither will your profile. People just won't be able to post on it.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kisstalmeth520 View Post
    ok thats fine how do i delete this profile thing id rather not deal with this. I'll be off ask me help desk forever and i was very dissapointed with mud weiser and this web site.
    Why would you want to delete your profile [you can't]--- because of me?

Is this what you do, when you face a challenge you quit and run away?

Sarah
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 08:32 PM
    Well... that was all very odd.:rolleyes:
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 5, 2009, 08:40 PM

Closed.

The chat speak ALONE would have gotten it closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Still feel pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is mindy, About two weeks ago I took a home pregnancy test and it read positive. Then wed I starting bleeding the next morning I believe I was having a micarriage making this my 3rd this year. I didn't go to the er I just thought it all had passed. But lately I'm still feeling...

I just don't feel right.pregnant? Or not? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so here's what has gone on the last few days! May 2nd- expected period May 5th (1st am urine)- took HPT (negative) May 7th evening- got period (5 days late) May 10th morning- ended period *My cycle is usually about 29 days. My period is usually 7-9 days long starting light and...

Can sex feel different if you are pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend were having sex last night and he said it felt different from the last time like something was shifting. The last time we did it was a week ago and my menstrual is not due until the 26th of this month and when it came on last month it was kind of irregular like it came on light...

I feel pregnant, am I? [ 8 Answers ]

I took a test today and it said negative. I can't even SLIGHTLY remember when I had my last period and I'm not sure if it's too early or too late. My symptoms: Tender breasts (Kinda on the sides of them) My stomach is hard, but it sticks out higher up than it usually does. Tired/Fatigue...

View more questions Search