Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariacosta1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 10:29 AM
    A sample letter to answer the court foreclosure letter
    I need I sample letter to answer the court foreclosure package. I can't pay anything to an attorney now. Can you help?:
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2009, 11:19 AM

You can try to negotiate payments with the lender outside of court; some lenders are willing to postpone the foreclosure to give you the opportunity to catch up on the late payments.

What type of letter are you looking for exactly? Are you contesting the foreclosure?
    nancydelacruz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 06:29 PM
    I would like to see a sample letter to answer a foreclosure summons.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nancydelacruz View Post
    I would like to see a sample letter to answer a foreclosure summons.
    First, it's not a good idea to piggyback your question onto someone else's. It makes it less visible to other people.

Second, what type of letter are you looking for? Are you contesting the foreclosure? Have you tried negotiating with the lender?
    saramari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    You can try to negotiate payments with the lender outside of court; some lenders are willing to postpone the foreclosure to give you the opportunity to catch up on the late payments.

What type of letter are you looking for exactly? Are you contesting the foreclosure?
    I received a civil action summons for unpayments according to the bank but it has been a misunderstanding and now the bank wants to clarify the situation and help me with the modification of my house. The had me on trial payment and never told me it was due and that's the money that is late. However the court is waiting for an answer.

My answer is that the bank had me running from one place to another and there was bad comunication between all parties and now they decide to do the modification but I still have to answer this civil action. I don't know how to express to the judge that everything is clear with the bank and that we are taking care of the situation.
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by saramari View Post
    I received a civil action summons for unpayments according to the bank but it has been a misunderstanding and now the bank wants to clarify the situation and help me with the modification of my house. the had me on trial payment and never told me it was due and thats the money that is late. however the court is waiting for an answer.

my answer is that the bank had me running from one place to another and there was bad comunication between all parties and now they decide to do the modification but I still have to answer this civil action. I don't know how to express to the judge that everything is clear with the bank and that we are taking care of the situation.
    Are you the same person who posted either of the above questions? If so, why are you using multiple user names? If not, it's not a good idea to piggyback your question onto another thread.

I don't understand what you mean when you say the bank had you on "trial payment" and you didn't know when it was due - you didn't know that you owed the bank money?
    smay955001 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 07:54 PM
    Comment on this8384's post
    Yes I am contesting the foreclosure
    smay955001 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 07:56 PM
    Comment on this8384's post
    Yes I am contesting the foreclosure, and yes I have tried negotiating with the lender but they say I responded to late.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Sample response letter to the court for a debt summons [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone have any sample letters that I could use to respond to a debt summons from the county court? I have a law firm that is filing a judgement against me for a debt Which I am trying to pay off through a Consumer Debt Law Firm. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Sample letter [ 4 Answers ]

Now that I am as signing agent and notary, how do I write a letter to clients for business

Sample Response Letter for a Foreclosure Complaint? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone... Does anyone have a sample letter to respond to a lenders foreclosure complaint? Thanks, searand

Foreclosure lawsuit letter from a court [ 3 Answers ]

I need to respond a lforeclosure lawsuit against me regarding my property being foreclosed. I am being demanded by a bank that does not hold the mortgage of my property. How do I respond this letter saying that I don't recognize that bank as the original mortgage company I am engaged. Thanks

Judement Letter / Answer Letter "In Process" [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons and did not act upon it in the 30 days ( I was seeking legal advise The Volunteer Lawyer Project is backed up). I am permanently disabled and have no real property. My social security check is direct deposited. I called the court and they said it hasn't been acted on and I...

View more questions Search