Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fourtwoeight Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 09:23 PM
    Copy songs from itunes
    How do you copy songs from the radio on itunes to the windows media player?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 1, 2009, 01:32 AM

iTunes has copy protection built into the songs themselves. The only way I know to get songs OUT of iTunes and into other players is to use iTunes CD-creation capability.

Use iTunes to make a CD of your music, then let WMP rip that CD normally.
    kenoch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 11:47 AM

How does a wireles phone work
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 2, 2009, 11:52 AM

It starts a thread of its own and asks its own questions there. Wireless phones are notorious for trying to hijack other un-related threads. Don't you hate that?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2009, 02:50 AM
    Rotfl!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I only use iTunes to download songs for my iPod legally? [ 4 Answers ]

I have downloaded a lot of songs from iTunes, and the list of songs I really want but can't find on iTunes, just keeps growing. I'm pretty sure the songs are available somewhere on the internet, but some are not actually on albums, and so I can't find them in the library either. I know about...

How do I remove songs from my iPod (4th gen using itunes) [ 1 Answers ]

I've gotten to the stage where I only have 3gb of my 8 gb nano left (due to deciding I wanted a whole series of the it crowd on my ipod) so I want to delete all the songs I just skip past and don't listen to anymore but I can't figure it out. I looked at the online maual and it tells me to click...

Putting songs from my iPod to itunes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not sure where this question would best fit, but I really need help! So I had all of my music on itunes and my computer crashed. I recently got a new computer and installed Itunes, and the library is obviously empty. How can I take the music from my iPod and put it back into itunes?...

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

View more questions Search