Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabrielalovato Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 01:32 PM
    Original Oil Painting
    I bought an original art painting years ago, about 30+ years at a yard sale in California and it is a landscape of trees with clouds in the background. I can not read the artist signature but it looks like it starts with the letter U with and underline across the U (--) does anyone know who this artist is and how much it would be worth?
    Gabriela
    USA
    New Mexico
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Sep 30, 2009, 05:46 PM

Welcome!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2009, 07:27 PM
    Greetings and WELCOME to the site, gabrielalovato!

I moved your question out of Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer it. Your question will get noticed much more here.

Introductions is for people to introduce themselves only, and we try to not ask questions there. We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little bit about yourself, if you would be willing to do that.

I do note, that your question already received a response while it was in Introductions.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Original Richard Dey de Ribcowsky Painting [ 2 Answers ]

I have an original oil on canvas painting of a sailing ship in the evening (at least that's what it looks like) by "Richard Dey de Ribcowsky". It looks to be in great shape. I would like to get an idea as to how much it might be worth and how would one go about selling it? Thank you Arnie

Looking for value of original Jack L. Gray oil painting [ 4 Answers ]

Good Morning everyone. My husband has an original framed oil painting by Jack L. Gray titled "Hauling in the Nets" (18x30) and would like to know how much it is worth... or how/where he can find out it's value. Thx in advance to all who reply. (Have a great one!) Rose~

Blue Eagle original painting [ 3 Answers ]

My father served in WWII with Blue Eagle, the artist and was given an original painting by him in the 1940's. It is of an Indian chasing a buffalo spirit (I believed named Spirit of the Buffalo). I would like to find some history on Blue Eagle and possible value of this painting. Any help...

View more questions Search