Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOLY27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 10:36 AM
    Report someone illegal
    I know si]omeone that is in the us illegal but came with a permit tu the us and know leiving in the us and working with someone else name and social how can I report them
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2009, 10:51 AM

There are a number of threads about this same subject. Here's one: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/immigr...ud-392715.html

I'm going to be polite but I'm sure someone is going to come along and ask what your interest in this is and how you have come upon this information.
    LOLY27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 01:18 PM
    I know because they dew it all the time and the mother is in mexico rigth know and will be coming soon tu the us with a visa and her child that here in the us will be going tu mexico in dicember of this year but I don't want them tu know that I am reporthing this his lives with 3 more adults that are illegal and 2 of them work with other social they are my kid uncles that why I know and the mother say that immigration will never fineout about they coming in with a permit and stying in the us
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2009, 02:16 PM

Anonymous complaints aren't taken terribly serously. You can try if you feel strongly about this but I doubt you'll be successful.

Unfortunately "the system" is very much overworked right now.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2009, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLY27 View Post
    i know beacuse they dew it all the time and the mother is in mexico rigth know and will be coming soon tu the us with a visa and her child that here in the us will be going tu mexico in dicember of this year but i dont want them tu know that iam reporthing this his lives with 3 more adults that r illegal and 2 of them work with other social they r my kid uncles that y i know and the mother say that immigration wil never fineout about they coming in with a permit and stying in the us
    I'll be honest - your terrible English causes me to wonder if you are even legal yourself.

You say that 2 of these illegals are your child(ren)'s uncles, which means you had sexual relations with an illegal yourself. While I obviously can't say with certainty, I have to assume that your motive for suddenly wanting to report this is revenge of some sort.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to report an illegal person [ 25 Answers ]

How do I go about reporting a person as illegal in this country?? I know a Brazilian who came to the US 3 years ago. His passport has since expired at the end of April. He has been to court for small possession charges, but he has gotten a lawyer to get the charges dismissed. I would like to...

How do you report Illegal Alians to the INS [ 11 Answers ]

How do you report Illegal Alians to the INS?

How do I report an illegal marriage [ 2 Answers ]

How do I report an illegal marriage that a person just trying to get a green card >Moved from Forum Help<

How to report illegal [ 2 Answers ]

If I Know Someone Who's Here Illegal Who Do Contact About It

View more questions Search