Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geeky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 01:16 AM
    Student Detail Recording System
    I am required to develop a system to record details of student using c++. I'm currently usind dev c++.
    This system should be implemented using structure and array. I am required to develop a structure which contains student details such as Student ID, Student Name, Nationality and Gender.

1st-i have to insert new record
    2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

My question is how to use a structure and array in this program. Please show me the way so that I can improve and show me the codes.if can, pointer's also can be included. Thanks a lo.it will be my reference in future.
    nabiela Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2009, 10:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by geeky View Post
    i am required to develop a system to record details of student using c++. im currently usind dev c++.
    This system should be implemented using structure and array. i am required to develop a structure which contains student details such as Student ID, Student Name, Nationality and Gender.

2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

my question is how to use a structure and array in this program. please show me the way so that i can improve and show me the codes.if can,, pointer's also can be included. thanks a lo.it will be my reference in future.
    please show me the code so that I can compare my answer and other's.. tq

Sep 15, 2009, 10:22 PM

Am required to develop a system to record details of student using c++. I'm currently usind dev c++.
    This system should be implemented using structure and array. I am required to develop a structure which contains student details such as Student ID, Student Name, Nationality and Gender.

2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

My question is how to use a structure and array in this program. Please show me the way so that I can improve and show me the codes.if can, pointer's also can be included. Thanks a lo.it will be my reference in future.[/QUOTE]

Sep 15, 2009, 10:28 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am required to develop a system to record details of student using c++. I'm currently usind dev c++.

2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

My question is how to use a structure and array in this program. Please show me the way so that I can improve and show me the codes.if can, pointer's also can be included. Thanks a lo.it will be my reference in future.

Sep 15, 2009, 10:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by geeky View Post
    i am required to develop a system to record details of student using c++. im currently usind dev c++.
    This system should be implemented using structure and array. i am required to develop a structure which contains student details such as Student ID, Student Name, Nationality and Gender.

2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

my question is how to use a structure and array in this program. please show me the way so that i can improve and show me the codes.if can,, pointer's also can be included. thanks a lo.it will be my reference in future.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

Sep 15, 2009, 10:33 PM

2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

Sep 15, 2009, 10:38 PM

2nd-delete record
    3rd-sort record
    4th-display record

justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2009, 11:00 PM

nabiela, is there a reason you have re-posted the same thing over and over again so many times?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recording a transaction using perpetual inventory system [ 1 Answers ]

To journalize the entry: Paying for merchandise previously recorded on credit (accounts payable) with a discount. Obviously cash is credit for the amount paid. However, the merchandise inventory account is credited for the full amount of the invoice. Where does the "sales discount"...

US Tax Detail requried! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to know the number of days (180 or 183) for not being taxed in U.S. Thanks for your advise. Regards Anil.

Sewer system project thingy (high school student needs some info!) [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: OK, I'm a high school student and I'm am confused on where the sewer systems go. I need too find out if I flush a fish down a toilet in the city (so a city sewer system I think) where would it go? And if I flushed a fish down the toilet out in the...

Let me detail it better [ 1 Answers ]

How possible is it to get pregnant on your period and could it mean I'm pregnant if my period stopped right after I had sex?

View more questions Search