Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Sep 14, 2009, 02:34 AM
    Presentation to the top management team
    Dear all,

The project I am doing for my company is fairly significant that it involves reporting directly to the top management of my current Region ( first time in my life).

I have done some presentations to different groups at school ( I was totally fine with doing it in front of hundreds of people) and in my recent career but doing one in front of all VIPs ( President and all Vice Presidents etc) in the company will be a challenge for me ( to be frank, with my age and experience, it's a big challenge). If anyone has had similar experience, please share with me and provide me insight on how to do the best!

It's a precious opportunity! So I want to be perfectly prepared and make a great impression during my presentation ( one hour:Presentation + Qs).

Thanks for the support!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 14, 2009, 08:01 AM

If you worry about these external factors, it will affect your concentration. You need to focus on your part and your part only.

Don't worry about your audience. Set up a plan, do as much preparation as you need. Make sure you speak clearly.

Then go up there and execute your plan. But keep the focus on yourself only. Don't let external factors affect you. It doesn't matter who is sitting on the panel or in the audience, all you have to do is focus on yourself. Let the rest take care of itself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Management Interview for someone with no management experience [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am shortly going for a middle management job. I have no experience in such a role. I have a strong education background with 3 years experience in the area of activity I am applying for. When I am asked about management styles, I am wondering how does one get around the fact one has no...

View more questions Search