Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Austin Nash Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 07:28 PM
    No hot water to upstairs bathroom
    Why would my upstairs bathroom have no hot water? Water gets semi warm, but not hot. Both bathrooms downstairs and Kitchen have very hot water...
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 7, 2009, 07:46 PM

What fixtures do you have upstairs and are they all luke warm?
    Austin Nash Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 08:26 PM

They are Valley. And after further review, realize that the fixtures are in backwards. I appreciate the answer, and am sure you've heard this one before. From a previous home, I know that Valley is no longer - and I'm going to replace these in the whole house, any suggestions on brand?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water in an upstairs bathroom shower! [ 1 Answers ]

We recently installed a new hot water heater. All of the water in our house runs hot except the upstairs guest bathroom shower. Is there anything I can do myself to repair this problem quickly?

No water in upstairs bathroom/toilet [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone can help. I have no cold water in my bathroom/toilet which is upstairs. All water stops when I turn the heating/hot water on? Downstais in the kitchen I have water but after a while it will stop as well. Do I need to bleed my radiators or what could be the problem Hollie68

Low water pressure in upstairs bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

I have love water pressure in the upstairs bathroom. Any help to remedy this problem

Upstairs bathroom - no hot water [ 2 Answers ]

My upstairs bathroom is getting no hot water, either to the sink or the tub. The cold water works fine in the sink, tub, and toilet. The kitchen downstairs is fine, as is the bathroom more or less directly below the upstairs one. If I run the hot water downstairs, I can get a trickle of cold...

No hot water in upstairs bathroom [ 6 Answers ]

Our house is 2 years old and the hot water in the upstairs bathroom will not work. The sink get's hot water but the tub gets nothing. The tub has a single handle moen fixture. The cold water comes out fine but when you turn the dial to the hot water side, nothing comes out. We at first thought it...

View more questions Search