Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EVELYNP Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 11:55 AM
    Bleeding Dark Brown Blood
    Just Found Out Am Pregnant And Been Bleeding Since Oct. 15 Only When I Urine And During Bowel Movement And Sometimes Need To Wear A Tampon What Does This Mean?? Help Please Is It A Miscarige Or Implatation Bleeding
    bluestem Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EVELYNP
    Just Found Out Am Pregnant And Been Bleeding Since Oct. 15 Only When I Urine And During Bowel Movement And Sometimes Need To Wear A Tampon What Does This Mean ????? Help Please Is It A Miscarige Or Implatation Bleeding
    If I were you I would get to your OB/GYN IMMEDIATELY! It could be just a hormonal change; but if you are pregnant - you do not want to take any chances.

Nov 4, 2006, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestem
    If I were you I would get to your OB/GYN IMMEDIATELY! It could be just a hormonal change; but if you are pregnant - you do not want to take any chances.
    Today i found out i was pregnant do you think i had been miscarying since the 15. It s weired cause my period started on the 15 and still have it since with dark brown bleeding sometimes red??
    clanmackinnon06 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EVELYNP
    Just Found Out Am Pregnant And Been Bleeding Since Oct. 15 Only When I Urine And During Bowel Movement And Sometimes Need To Wear A Tampon What Does This Mean ????? Help Please Is It A Miscarige Or Implatation Bleeding
    Hi, You should not put a tampon in if you may be pregnant. Just use sanitary pad. Bleeding could be coming from the implanting of the fetus, and blood in bowl could be from hemorrhoids. Best thing to do is go to or call your OB/GYN. If you haven't started up with one yet you need to do so soon. Good Luck!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 4, 2006, 01:54 PM
    First off, please read this about implantation bleeding.

Secondly, no you should never wear a tampon while pregnant.

Third, some women do bleed for the first trimester of pregnancy.

And last, but most important. It is imperative that you get to your doctor immediately. This may be nothing of any significance, but could be a miscarriage, or something even more serious. The internet is no place to truly diagnose your health. We can only provide helpful suggestions. So you must get to your doctor ASAP!

Nov 11, 2006, 03:41 PM
    Etopic Pregnancy It Was
    Expert

Nov 11, 2006, 04:05 PM
    I am sorry to hear that. Sounds like it was not a usual ectopic since you did not have typical ectopic symptoms. At least that you told us here.

Nov 11, 2006, 04:13 PM
    Thank You Was Bleeding Inside As Well From The Baby Growing They Remove My Left Side Tube
    Expert

Nov 11, 2006, 04:23 PM
    Again, my condolences. It is good to know that you are okay, as ectopics can be deadly.

I hope you are doing well now, and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    keisha2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 06:03 AM
    I got me period on the 24 of this month I was bleeding normal then on the 25 thur the 28 its been brown whar does that mean

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blonde highlights with dark brown hair [ 6 Answers ]

I just got my hair highlighted blonde/gold today but it's not as subtle as I had hoped. How do I make it fade to a more subtle color as quickly as possible without returning to the salon? Would Prell work?

Dark blonde to brown [ 6 Answers ]

My natural hair color is a darker blonde. In January of this year I went to a stylist and had them dye my hair a darker brown. I really liked it, but it continually faded/washed out from day one... even though I bought shampoo and conditioner from the stylist for colored hair and I didn't use...

Blood clots during heavy bleeding period [ 52 Answers ]

Is it normal to have large blood clots during the heaviest Bleeding period

Dark brown discharge [ 5 Answers ]

k... I started this new birth control called the nuva ring... it really easy and comfotable. The thing is that I am not supposed to get my period for another couple of weeks.. and I started getting dark brown discharge:eek: . So much that I need to use tampons.. its been going on for 5 dayz... I am...

Hpv And Brown Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I Was Determine To Have Hpv Last Year And Precancerous Cells And Was Treated And Last Pap Was Normal . Now Am Having Dark Brown Bleeding And Bleeding During Sex And Bowel Movement. Could I Be Pregnant Or Precancerous Cells Have Return?PLEASE HELP

View more questions Search