Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arhatt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 08:33 PM
    Is it possible that Green card can be revoked because of fake signature on the gren c
    Is it possible that my Green card can be revoked because of fake signature on the gren card lottery application?

Details:

I won a green card lottery in 2004 and moved to US where I presently reside.

The problem is that when I submite an application for green card I did NOT sign it. I did not know the rules because I did not speak English. My friend did it for me (US citizen). Now we broke up and he is threatening me that he will provide this information to USCIS.

Am I going to run into serious problem after he commits that action? Can my Green Card be revoked or something? What is my chances to win this case (I mean in court) if they will conduct legal signature analize / expertise?

Thanks.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 27, 2009, 05:29 PM

Application was made online, no signature required.
    If you already have an interviewed and you're granted a GC, you're fine.

Tell him if he doesn't stop, you will report this to local police.
    arhatt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 08:49 PM

I applied in 2003. Signature WAS required. I checked the official application guide for that year, it's stated there that application will be cancel if an applicant did not sign application personally. So, I'm concern about my Green Card. If they will start investigation it's quite possible that they will consider my application illegal. And I assume it can affect my PR Card. Am I wrong?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Permanent Green Card be revoked [ 2 Answers ]

I have found out that my husband lied on his Green Card application 5 years ago, when we lived abroad and came to the USA. He is Muslim and remarried to his first wife while also being married to me. (She lives in the Middle East). Can his Permanent Green card be revoked? He has recently applied...

F1 to Green card [ 1 Answers ]

How to convert from F1 status to green card and what are the different ways?

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

Identity Card FAKE or NOT [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya I posted a related add and no one replied. My friend is a none national whom paid someone for a portuguese IDENTITY CARD. It looks like the real thing as per images on the net and having seen one from a portuguese national. BUT IS IT REAL OR A FAKE?? Please can anyone tel me how to find...

Fake green bills [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, At the end of May 2006, I withdrew $1,000 (in 10 of $100 bills) from a local Bank of America branch, and gave these money to my sister as her wedding gift. Last month, my sister, who lives in another country, went to her local bank to exchange these $1,000 into local currency. However, the...

View more questions Search