2) manpower requirement
    3) location and space availbility
    4) marketing statergy
    5) implementation process
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2009, 11:57 PM
    Hi, ravifor285!

The first thing that I would suggest doing, is to develop a business plan and then contact city officials to see what requirements they may have. The second thing that I would suggest doing is to going to an insurance agent to see what kind of insurance you'll need.

There may be other requirements for you to fulfill if you have employees and how the food is prepared, depending on what kind of food that it is.

Concerning investment, manpower and location and space availbility, those are things that can all be a part of your business plan, and are also things that you can find out by doing research locally yourself.

The variables are great concerning that sort of business and the answers to such things go beyond the scope of this thread because the variables are unknown.

I would also suggest speaking with someone else who is in the tiffin service business to get the best help with starting up what you want to do.

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2010, 02:30 PM
    Thread is old and archived.

Thread is attracting solicitations.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tiffin service from home [ 8 Answers ]

My mother has exceptional talent in cookery.For years she has wasted her talent but now we all want her to utilize it... she wants to start with tiffin service from home... but the problem is that we donot have any contacts in offices or PGs requiring tiffin service... how can we start.?. is there...

Opening tiffin service [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I want to start up a tiffin service from my place.. I just wan to know what are the things of first phase and how this business move around if I'm targeting 200 people so how many employee I shiould hire for that

Tiffin service [ 1 Answers ]

How can I start my own home made tiffin service

Food service [ 1 Answers ]

What is the proper side to serve food and clear? Will you send my answer?

Home based tiffin service [ 4 Answers ]

I want to start a home based tiffin servce with minimal investment. Want guidance on the same as in what containers to be used fr food supply and how to approach people.I m based in India in one of the metro cities. :confused:

View more questions Search