Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlong130 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 06:57 PM
    view deleted history
    How do I view the internet history on my computer if the history has been erased
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 23, 2006, 08:01 PM
    Simple answer, you can't.
    amberndave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tlong130
    How do I view the internet history on my computer if the history has been erased

I am wanting to know the same thing... recently I found stuff on my computer I want to know which sites my fiancé has been to other than Yahoo personals... UGGGGGGG so depressing :confused:
    The history is all delted inculding the Yahoo account so I couldn't view it is their anyway I can tell what's been going on including webcam use?
    PLease help anyone
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2006, 11:13 AM
    Poor Dave.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 3, 2006, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amberndave
    I am wanting to know the same thing........
    Same answer.

If the tracks have been covered the answer is no. Webcam usage is generally not saved at all. Even if you could recover some history, you couldn't tell who did what, only that the PC was used to do it.

A relationship is built largely on trust. When trust goes out the window, basically so does the relationship. I think its time to return the ring.
    crazyboutgreen13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Click on tools above
    Click settings under temporary internet files
    Then click view files
    kayla1301 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 07:17 PM
    I agree I'm hving the same problem and I just got married march 1st my relationship is over I'm looking 4 someone new now..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Deleted A Program I Need [ 10 Answers ]

Hi- I deleted this program from "Add and "Remove" programs--now nothing works right-- Program====C:\Progra~1\SYMANTEC\SYMEVNT.386 Please tell me how to add this back Thanks

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Files That can't Be Deleted [ 2 Answers ]

There are certain files on my computer that I cannot delete, no matter how many times I try. When I try to delete them, a message pops up that says it cannot read the source file on the disk, or that it is an unspecified file. How can I get rid of these? :confused:

How can I know who deleted my email? [ 26 Answers ]

HI.. I have a HOTMAIL's account and I don't know why I lost all the information (emails and contacts) :mad: I think that someone've got accessed to my account from other computer and deleted all the information. :eek: How can I know who deleted my info? Is there is a service where I...

View more questions Search