Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Aug 19, 2009, 11:17 PM
    Crotch watching
    Ok,

So I have a question that is purely curiosity. I am female and sometimes when I talk to a guy and he's across from me on a chair or something, I subconsciously look down at his crotch and catch myself afterwards and I don't know why I do it!

I even did it when I interviewed with my current boss, I find him very attractive but at the time I was too nervous to notice he was cute but I still looked at his crotch and I caught myself and felt really embarrassed,. I think he might have noticed it too.. I don't see how he couldn't

Does anyone know why this happens? Honestly it's subconscious.. has this happened to any girls? Share your story.. guys share your stories too if you have noticed girls doing it to you.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 19, 2009, 11:20 PM

I've actually caught myself doing that, but not usually to guys. I find myself looking at girls' crotches just as much as I look at their boobs. I've also caught myself looking at guys' crotches, but usually only when they're wearing pants that fit tighter than normal.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 11:22 PM

I have done it before in a casual situation where a guy is laying back and you can't help but see the bulge but to always look ,I never did that.
    Hay, guys do the boob thing so I don't see that it's a big deal unless you get busted at it.It might give the wrong impression.

Aug 20, 2009, 06:55 PM

Yes I wouldn't say I always do it.. but I just wonder why it sometimes happens, like at my interview.. apparently it didn't effect my getting the job, so I guess my boss thinks it's a normal thing.. and he's not a sleaze by the way.

Anyone else?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 20, 2009, 07:04 PM
    Sauce for the goose, plonak.

Do guys ever notice your eyes?

Aug 21, 2009, 10:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post

Hehe not sure what "sauce for the goose" means, I'm pretty naïve :o

But I really don't do it that often, and sometimes I think they notice because they are talking directly to me.. so there is no way they couldn't notice! I'm just curious if there was a psychological meaning behind it..
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2009, 12:00 AM

Always watch if they are wearing "cutchie cutter" shorts.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 03:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by plonak View Post
    Hehe not sure what "sauce for the goose" means, im pretty naive :o
    An old old old platitude says "What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander." In case you didn't know, a gander is a male goose.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2009, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post

She has eyes? ;)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2009, 07:22 AM
    Hello P:

Well, I for one, am a studious crotch watcher... The only difference between ME and everybody else, is I admit it. Oh yeah. I don't let a butt get by me either.

excon
    LJDK Posts: 281, Reputation: 25

Aug 28, 2009, 07:59 AM

I noticed it a lot. Women staring at my crotch. Especially at the office. I find it irritating after about 4 minutes of conversation and every few seconds they have a peak or two and then go all silent as if forgetting what they were saying.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2009, 08:11 AM

Doesn't bother me at all... they are free to look. Wife might take exception if they want to fondle however.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2009, 08:18 AM
    My partner is a butt watcher, whether it's subconscious or not, he still does it. Doubt there is any changing that, although I am working to make him more conscious of it. ;)

I don't find that I have ever really done more than a once over myself, unless there is truly something eye catching there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Somebody might be watching me. [ 6 Answers ]

I live in a modern village and it pretty small. In my street, directly across the road for me, there's a house which is divided into two flats like upstairs is one and downstairs is one. Two or three guys (I'm not sure because a few has went in and out of it a lot) maybe in their late 20s moved...

Like watching movies [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any place online to watch movies for free:):confused:

What to do with a itchy shaven crotch [ 11 Answers ]

I just shaved my female private parts... it is so itchy... what can I do to stop this itching before work tomorrow and what about the red bumps, but I want the itching to stop any ideas? Please help

Their eyes were watching god [ 3 Answers ]

Umm I need to know how old janie is by the end of the book? :p

What are you watching now? [ 17 Answers ]

What kind of movies or sitcoms are you guys watching this month? (I am a little bit there and a little bit here)

View more questions Search