Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Junior GP Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Sebaceous glands remove!
    I am a 16 year old male and I have lots of quite large sebaceous glands on the shaft of my penis and scrotum. I am too afraid to have sex or even show anyone my penis because I am too ashamed of them. Is there any way at all to remove them or even make them unnoticable??
    PLEASE HELP!
    Mrguest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 12:07 AM
    Hey I have the to and I found something that can help! If you have a heat mat or a heat lamp, place the heat mat over the bumps, or put the heat lamp above the bumps fairly close leave it there for 15 minutes do that twice a week and they should (it works for me) go down and possibly disappear.. The reason for this? Sebaceous glands are filled with sebum which is solidified oil so when you apply the heat the sebum liquifys and is then absorbed by the skin. Hope this helps! And good luck
    Mrguest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 12:07 AM
    Hey I have the to and I found something that can help! If you have a heat mat or a heat lamp, place the heat mat over the bumps, or put the heat lamp above the bumps fairly close leave it there for 15 minutes do that twice a week and they should (it works for me) go down and possibly disappear.. The reason for this? Sebaceous glands are filled with sebum which is solidified oil so when you apply the heat the sebum liquifys and is then absorbed by the skin. Hope this helps! And good luck
    Mrguest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 12:09 AM

Sorry I mean do this twice a day
    lawl24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 02:58 AM
    Can you show me what you mean by heat lamp or mat? Have never heard of them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding the removal of sebaceous cysts [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on plenty of sites in regards to my concern with the off-white tiny bumps on the underside of my head near my shaft... I have read of people who have asked for help on how to remove them... and the same answer given is "to not worry about them", "its usual for guys to have them", and...

Swollen glands [ 2 Answers ]

I recently went to my dr and she told me that the glands in my cervix were sticking out. She put me on 2 antibiotics. She did not schedule follow up appointments or anything like that. Please help me. I need to know what the cause of this could be. I am married and I am faithful to him and he...

Glands [ 4 Answers ]

When is it considered necessary to remove a salivary gland? My salivary gland is swollen and may have to be removed. Should I worry?

Blocked hair glands? [ 2 Answers ]

I have tiny white bumps on my pubic hair. I'm a virgin. I read somewhere on the interent 1/3 of all guys have this condition. Will this disqualify me from joining the military? There not very noticeable

Physiological causes = the sebaceous glands do not [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have had dry hair since the age of about 13... recently I have been doing research to find a internal cause.. I was told that a Physiological causes = the sebaceous glands do not produce enough sebum... and that The secretions of the sebaceous glands are controlled by hormones circulating...

View more questions Search