Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 08:34 PM

I disagree with the suggestion of a gun. The legal instances in which you can actually use it are minimal, the chances it will be used to hurt you or will hurt the wrong person are huge. But when I hear your story, I picture those movies where everyone in town is feeling threatened yet the girl goes off by herself in remote places, or changes in front of windows with blinds open and everyone says, "oh, come on...she'd never take that kind of risk!". Why the heck would you hang out alone in woods and at resevoirs when someone's stalking you? Be with other people. If you like to run, get a treadmill, go to a club or join a running club so you have other people to run with.

There's nothing safe about what you've described at all, and no, having a dog does not make people normal. Weird people do some normal things - it doesn't make them mentally healthy!
    rxnarunner Posts: 99, Reputation: 6

Sep 1, 2009, 05:29 PM

Don't mean to be rude or cold... but is there really a man at all? Just throwing that out there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being Stalked [ 12 Answers ]

My husband recently passed away. It was a suicide. His father has been threatening me, harassing me and now my son. The police are fully aware of the entire situation. I could not go to the grave, the funeral home had undercover police at funeral for fear he would do something. The police have been...

In danger [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a single mom of a set of twins, their dad went to jail 5mos after they were born on robbery and crack cocaine charges. Bob has been in and out of jail and on crack since he was sixteen he is now thirty-six. After four years in prison he was release this April. Bob is now coming to my home...

I think I'm being stalked/harrassed.. [ 15 Answers ]

There is this guy in my high school, he startedto follow me around lately.he knows where I work, live.. etc.. He has over 20 phone numbers and he always calls me. Today he called me and said " If i can't have you then no one else will".he also said " i saw you taking ashower the other night".. and...

Danger? [ 1 Answers ]

?? Hello to all and thanks in advance for any help you might have to offer. My name is Angela, 11/5/74, and I need to know if the bad feeling I keep getting is related to someone who could possibly be dangerous, or something else. I just can't seem to pinpoint what is wrong, though I can sense...

View more questions Search