Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philuyeu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 11:23 PM
    Career aspiration
    I am going to be a teller in a bank. The CV requires me to list some career aspiration in the next 3 years. What should I say ?
    destiny12296 Posts: 8, Reputation: -2

Aug 2, 2009, 11:39 PM
    Well if it requires you quitting your banking job than I wouldn't do it,but if it doesn't and you have some extra time and you want to do it than do it.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To start a career [ 1 Answers ]

What do I have to do to become a plastic surgeon? If I just graduated from HS

Career suited for me? [ 2 Answers ]

I have completed my b.tech in computer science.I have tried for many jobs in IT field through campus recriutments,but coulndt get any... after completing my course I couldn't get one job of my interest... so should I keeep on trying or should I get into some other job not realted to my study like...

What career [ 10 Answers ]

My name is Kimberly and I'm 13 years old from chicago I feel like I'm losing time I need to know what I want to be when I grow up and I want a good living style so far I chosen dentist,secret agent of the CIA which I think won't happen and dentist takes a lot of science and my science teacher is...

Career change [ 8 Answers ]

What are the training and experience requirements to become a Registered Nurse.

Career change and start [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I have to learn all the in's and outs about a specific Server. That Server is from here: http://firebird.sourceforge.net/ The goal is to obtain information from here as described in the developer guide. http://nettab.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/nettab.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=258#3 ...

View more questions Search