Jun 27, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Where can I buy benoquin cream
    Where can I buy benoquin cream
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jun 27, 2008, 06:57 PM
    At www.thisiswhereyoucanbuybenoquincream.com
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Jun 29, 2008, 10:15 PM
    I really want to know where I can buy this monobenzone cream from?

Post edited **** FC
    harmony8 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 10:02 AM
    You can buy Benoquin from the following:

Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
    One Enterprise
    Aliso Viejo, California 92656
    United States of America
    1.949.461.6609 (fax) it from Valent

They are the only manufacturer of Benoquin cream 20% in the US. The cream has been on backorder since 2007. It costs $75 for 35gram tube. I have been using it since 1989. It works really well but is very expensive and you must continue to use it otherwise your sking becomes dark again.
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Jul 7, 2008, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony8
    You can buy Benoquin from the following:

Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
    One Enterprise
    Aliso Viejo, California 92656
    United States of America
    1.949.461.6609 (fax) it from Valent

They are the only manufacturer of Benoquin cream 20% in the US. The cream has been on backorder since 2007. It costs $75 for 35gram tube. I have been using it since 1989. It works really well but is very expensive and you must continue to use it otherwise your sking becomes dark again.

You have been using benoquin for that many years, and have not completely dipigged? How is this possible?

Jul 8, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Depigmentation through benoquin (monobenzone) is not permanent. Once you stop using the product your skin starts producing melanin again. I have light brown skin like Mexicans and I wanted an olive skin tone like Italians that's why I started using Benoquin cream. Because it's so expensive I have only used it on my face. I takes a long time for you to see any noticeable difference. But the only reputable company that I know that makes Benoquin discontinued the item last year. Now I am on my last 35 gram tube which lasts me one month. I think I'll have to order monobenzone powder and start making the product at home, not so easy to do::sigh::

Jul 8, 2008, 01:25 PM
    I actually spoke with the product manager at Valent pharma, the company that made Benoquin until last year. She told me to buy the raw monobenzone powder and have a pharmacist compound the product. Have any of you actually tried ordering the powder from a US/Canadian supplier and made the cream at home?
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jul 8, 2008, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony8
    I actually spoke with the product manager at Valent pharma, the company that made Benoquin until last year. She told me to buy the raw monobenzone powder and have a pharmacist compound the product. Have any of you actually tried ordering the powder from a US/Canadian supplier and made the cream at home?
    Ok now you're just confusing us. You told the girl that she can buy benoquin from valeant pharma, but you just said that they only made benoquin until last year, meaning they stopped. So how can we get benoquin from there if they've stopped making it?

And don't they require a prescription, or not?

Thanks.

Jul 8, 2008, 01:37 PM
    You can no longer get Benoquin cream from Valeant because they stopped manufacturing it. That's why I am on this forum looking for alternatives. Initially I was told by Valeant that the Benoquin would become available again. I called the company yesterday afternoon after posting my comments here. And I was informed that they will no longer make Benoquin because it's not profitable. I wish they were still making it because I am reluctant to buy the product from a bogus site like monobenzone.com.
    DonnaMeechy Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2008, 06:23 PM
    You need to have your dermatologist write a prescription and take it to a compounding Pharmacist. I live in Raleigh NC and learned we have three compounding pharmacies here. The compounding pharmacist ordered the powder and made the cream for me in a tube. I ordered two tubes at 80.00 each. The name of the Pharmacy is Healthpark Pharmacy in Raleigh NC. Look them up. DonnaMeechy

Jul 10, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Hi Donna thanks for your reply. Regarding the compounding of Benoquin, couldn't you just get the monobenzone powder and do the compounding yourself?
    jawon4u Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 03:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by patsimmons
    where can i buy benoquin cream
    I got the cream and its hard as hell to get it. It works and I does not turn your skin white unless you want it to. It does not create spots either but it does permanently change your color unless you go in the sun often and tan back to your original color. I have some but its going to cost you and its expensive **** edited FC

Aug 2, 2008, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by patsimmons
    where can i buy benoquin cream
    Benoquin is hard to find the closet your going to get is monobezone. It doesn't work as good as benoquin but it works

Aug 2, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Where did you by the benoquin from
    DonnaMeechy Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2008, 06:59 PM
    I had my Doctor write a prescription for monobenzone, or benoquin 20% cream and took it to a compounding pharmacist who then ordered the ingredients and made the cream for me.
    You can contact Healthpark Pharmacy in Raleigh NC to request that he order it for you, you just need to fax the prescriprtion to him, perhaps he will mail it to you afterwards.

Great Pharmacy, excellent customer service also.

Pharmacy owner is Steve and the number is 919-847-7645
    jackom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMeechy View Post
    You need to have your dermatologist write a prescription and take it to a compounding Pharmacist. I live in Raleigh NC and learned we have three compounding pharmacies here. The compounding pharmacist ordered the powder and made the cream for me in a tube. I ordered two tubes at 80.00 each. The name of the Pharmacy is Healthpark Pharmacy in Raleigh NC. Look them up. DonnaMeechy

Hello donna, please can you tell me if the
    Healthpark Pharmacy in Raleigh NC, is still
    Compounding the benoquine for you?
    Any information you can provide me would
    Be of a great importance.
    Thank you .
    jackom.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 02:24 PM

There are other places selling mono, do a Google search
    anneallen Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 03:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony8 View Post
    Depigmentation through benoquin (monobenzone) is not permanent. Once you stop using the product your skin starts producing melanin again. I have light brown skin like Mexicans and I wanted an olive skin tone like Italians that's why I started using Benoquin cream. Because it's so expensive I have only used it on my face. I takes a long time for you to see any noticeable difference. But the only reputable company that I know that makes Benoquin discontinued the item last year. Now I am on my last 35 gram tube which lasts me one month. I think I'll have to order monobenzone powder and start making the product at home, not so easy to do::sigh::
    Wat percentage u have used? 10% or 20%??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Benoquin, where can I get it [ 15 Answers ]

I was using Benoquin because I have vitiligo, but now I cannot find it. If somebody of you are using benoquin, please give your contact, or the supplier email. I used to buy it in Walt Mart, Thanks a lot.

How do I get Benoquin cream? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me finding the benoquin cream How can I get it??

Benoquin, monobenzone [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am in Eastern Europe. Anyone who knows where one can buy raw monobenzone in fine powder form or at least the cream without a prescription?? Want to dipigment.

Finding BENOQUIN cream [ 1 Answers ]

HI every one ,do you know how can I get benoquin cream ,is it discontinued or any ideas THank you all - moved from Beauty & Skin Care -

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search