Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alllizon Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 08:38 PM
    Penis and testicles are cold
    My penis and testicles have been extremely cold for about the past year. Cold to the touch and just feel like they burn. From what I can remember from school and stuff they are suppose to stay warm. Anyone have anything to say about that?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2009, 08:43 PM

What does your doctor say?
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 24, 2009, 08:45 PM

I would definitely see a doctor.

You certainly wouldn't my useful expert advice: put a sock on it.

See? The doctor would be a much better source of information.
    Alllizon Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 08:51 PM
    Haven't seen a doctor over it yet and its not always like that just every once in a while like once a day or 2 days.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2009, 09:01 PM

OK, I'll bite.

Testicles are supposed to be cooler than the rest of the body, that's why they are "outside".

Go get yourself some Tinactin powder or equlivelent.

When it happens again, put some in your hand and apply. Problem will go away.

You can also was with some anti-bacterial soap such as Cutacura before application.

Most annoying time it happens is when you want to sleep
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2009, 11:40 AM

I'd like to explain this a bit better. Have you ever heard of a "cold sweat". This is exactly what's happening.

You probably have been sweating and then came into a colder environment. The act of sweating cools the skin.

You have to stay ventilated. Boxers help.

If it does get out of hand for a long time without changing clothes you could end up with "jock itch".
    bugmenot Posts: 40, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 26, 2009, 01:16 PM

Go get a checkup.

I had an infection, like epydidimitus (sp?) or a urinary tract type thing. My testicles felt heavy and cool, probably because they were heating up from the infection and the body was trying to cool them down. Antibiotics cleared it up.
    FUZZBUZZ19473 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 07:46 PM
    Go see a doctor, what my doctor said was to just relax and rub some herbal cream on it and the coldness was gone
    javier14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 09:49 PM
    I had the same problem, I went to see a doctor and he told me I had a urinary infection, he gave me some antibiotics call bactrim, took them for 2weeks and the cold in my testicle and penis was gone hope this can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testicles do not feel right [ 7 Answers ]

The past week or so, I have noticed that my testicles have become more loose than what they usually are. When I sit down, they hang more than usual and if I touch them, they feel as though they aren't there, like usually if they are squeezed, they hurt but now if they are squeezed, they don't hurt...

Testicles Aren't Low Any More [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I'm 15 years old and my testicles have dropped around 2 years ago. But just recently they have came back up again and aren't hanging as low as they were anymore. This has occurred in only like the past week or so and I haven't changed anything off the usual either so I don't know what's...

Hot face/testicles [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 year old male. Since mid December 2008, my face has been feeling very hot and red, most of the time during the day. As well as my testicles being very hot as well. The condition tends to calm down slightly when I am in bed, and sometimes when I am sitting down. I have tried...

View more questions Search