Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hope12 Posts: 159, Reputation: 25

Aug 23, 2006, 08:36 AM
    Oil of Oregano
    Hello Experts,
    My friend told me about a natural oil, Oil of oregano. They told me to take ad gargle with it for my tooth infection. I don't know anything about it. Can someone eplain to me what it is and how to use it?

Thanks,

Hope12
    essentialoil Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2006, 07:53 AM
    I've not used oregano but have used tea tree oil and clove oil. At different times though.
    tea tree
    Just boil some water for and put in about 3 drops, let it cool and gargle.

Clove oil
    Dab a bit on the affected area it tastes revoulting but does the trick. You can get it most places, supermarket, chemists etc
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 25, 2006, 08:24 AM
    Clove oil is one of the best I have ever used. Yes, the taste is terrible, try NOT to swallow any, spit it out... but it works wonders until you can get to the dentist.
    beanster Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2006, 01:05 AM
    Oil of wild oregano is a natural antibiotic and can be applied topically and taken internally.I have used it together with garlic oil capsules when I had a bad gum infection and it cleared it right up.I have since used it also for sinus infections and used it on my pets and it worked every time.the other thing you can use is grapefruitseed extract to gargle and to take to clean your intestinal tract when you have food poisoning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search