Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bekahandjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 08:28 PM
    Peeling hands and feet
    My 7 year old daughter has peeling skin on her hands and feet.. mainly her fingers and toes... does anyone know what this could be? She has had is since she was around 4 years old... none of my doctors ever seem to know what it is... one mentioned strep, but she didn't have strep... I'm just VERY concerned. Thank you
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2009, 09:30 PM
    You really need to go to a different Doctor. Maybe a dermatologist, this has been going on too long.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2009, 01:52 PM

My hands used to do the same thing but once the skin peeled I would have tiny blisters with clear fluid in them.

Doctor prescribed cortisone cream and it eased the problem.

Mine was mainly caused by the weather, it was worse in warmer months and sweating made it very painful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy hands and feet [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have small itchy bumps on my hands and feet. When this started about 3 weeks ago, it began on my right foot between my baby-toe and the one next to it, I thought it was athletes foot. It was red, scaly, itchy and burned so I began treatment using an over the counter athletes foot spray....

Dry hands and feet delima [ 3 Answers ]

My hands and feet have always been dry. I know my hands are dry from the anti bacteria gel I use but my feet are horribly dry. Ive tried paraffin wax it worked but the paraffin machin broke and I have to get a new one but is there anything I can use in the mean time?

Hands and feet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been using skin lightening products on and off for years, but I still haven't been able to get my hands and feet to blend with the rest of my body. Are there any products that Ican try. T_baby

Peeling hands and feet on a child [ 1 Answers ]

My 6 year old granddaughter's whole hand is peeling, the skin is white and just sloughing off, it is also doing the same thing between her toes. It looks like she has been in the pool for a week. Does anyone know what this is?

View more questions Search