Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itzmesuneel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 04:47 AM
    how to reduce 10kg weight in one month
    hi my age z 22. I am 6ft. Tall and my weight is 92kg. My friends are laughing at my peronality even though I feel dar I`m smart. Can u tell any tips to reduce 10kg of weight in one ot two months. Eagerly waiting for your reply
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2009, 04:49 AM

Eat healthy lots of fruits and veggies. Limit salt. Cut out fast food and soda. Limit caffeine. And exercise. Maybe start with walking.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2009, 06:34 AM

You can not lose 10kg in a month healthy. 1 - 1.5 kg a week is healthy, but 2kg a week is not, and very difficult to boot.

There is a simple plan. ELEM. Eat less, exercise more. Eat healthy foods (veggies, lean meat like chicken and fish) and avoid most anything processed.
    ipsa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 11:32 AM
    How to reduce the weight
    aaith Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetcg View Post
    You can not lose 10kg in a month healthy. 1 - 1.5 kg a week is healthy, but 2kg a week is not, and very difficult to boot.

There is a simple plan. ELEM. Eat less, exercise more. Eat healthy foods (veggies, lean meat like chicken and fish) and avoid most anything processed.
    I agree with Steve, 10kg in a month just isn't healthy. Check out the 100 mile challenge or go green and get lean. It is all about eating locally and healthy and it helps the environment :D
    SHREYASH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 11:16 AM
    Go to a good gym eat fruits and stop junk food icecreams soda . Better to follow a healthy diet plan then dieting
    shananeilson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2010, 11:08 PM
    First you need to control your mind and mouth.
    Get up little early and do ground exercise for half an hour and rest for 15 mintues and drink a lot of water(1 ltr).
    Before every main meal take a bowl of salads without oil,sugar and salt.
    Do exercise both morning and evening
    Take food 5 times a day
    Take 4 to 6 ltr water every day. Aways keep in mind " I HAVE TO BE SLIM " before every meal just think about you friend that they are laughing at your peronality.
    You can do it and you must be ideal figure for you friends... nothing is impossible.best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, How to reduce my waist, tummy, thighs,,

I want to lose 10kg of my weight,is there a pill I can use? [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a pill to help me lose 10kg of my weight?

How can I reduce 10 kg in 1 month without very much heavy exercise [ 1 Answers ]

I need to reduce my weight and I can't do heavy exercises as said by doctor,how can I do this

View more questions Search