Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigkc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2006, 11:43 PM
    Sick American Bulldog
    What Should I Do My Dog Has Blood In Stool ,vomiting,weak,hot,&wont Eat Or Drink??
    tre_cani Posts: 117, Reputation: 22

Oct 22, 2006, 11:59 PM
    You need to get him to your veterinarian. Now.
    How old is the dog?
    How long has this been happening?
    Debo Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2006, 03:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkc
    What Should I Do My Dog Has Blood In Stool ,vomiting,weak,hot,&wont Eat Or Drink???
    Take him to the vet for god's sake... while you're waiting for an answer on here he's probably suffering terribly, and even if someone could give you an answer you would still have to take him for treatment anyway !
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2006, 04:24 AM
    As above, get him to a vet.
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2006, 06:33 AM
    Your dog could have cancer. Or something could be wrong in its intestines and you should take it to the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very sick bulldog! [ 7 Answers ]

I have an 8 month old English Bulldog, Her name is Neah. About 2 months ago I noticed she was peeing frequently, and pooping frequently but little by little. On top of that she was throwing up everywhere! I was so worried. We took her to the vet, said that she just hed some built up fluid and...

3 yr old sick [ 50 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have a question about my son. Before I start he has seen a doctor and they are trying to figure this out but I thought one for you might have an idea. He is going to be 3 next month. Around the beginning of May he got the Rotavirus. I never heard of it before he got it but I guess it...

An American custom? [ 7 Answers ]

Why do the Americans wash their teeth before breakfast? Well, I've seen it in many films. I brush my teeth after each meal...

American Government [ 1 Answers ]

Does the american government have too much power over the citizens? If yes, how so? How can that be changed? If no, then why not? Is the system working well as it is now?

View more questions Search