Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homesikeer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 12:06 PM
    How can I find a person on internet just having his photo
    I have a girl friend on internet. She send me a photo of her. But for some reason I doubted that, the photo is not her. Now I wanted to find the person of photo with her details identity on internet by any type of search option. Answer my question as early as possible bcos our relation may not be sustain any more longer. Thank you...
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2009, 12:08 PM

Who are you trying to find? Your "girlfriend" or the person in the photo? This is way internet dating is a bad idea. You have no way of knowing if what the person you're talking to is telling you the truth or not. How old are you?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2009, 12:49 PM

IF you don't trust her enough to believe the photo is her maybe you should end it now.
    People often choose to send fake photos because they are afraid that if they send a pic of their own that the other person will not be as interested. Then it backfires because they aren't interested because they lied.
    Maybe you should get to know her for who she is,. no photo. Beauty is only skin deep and people who think otherwise are only shallow.
    homesikeer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 01:09 PM
    I'm finding the person of the photo. Not my girlfriend. The photo I think famous. I want to know if there any SEARCH ENGINE which find photo. And I'm 25 years old male.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2009, 01:39 PM

No, there is no such website and if you were to post the picture on here it might get deleted like the others have been posted from people in your shoes.

I have a question for you "how do you have a girlfriend you never met but only corresponded with over the internet? I think it is time for you to find one in real life instead of the internet. What site did you use and is this girl from any other country?

If you don't believe what someone is telling you then you let go and move on. We all have intincts for a reason so follow yours.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2009, 07:06 PM

I'm going to be the bearer of bad news, on two ends.

First, there is no search database for this for normal people.

Second, she's an internet girlfriend, chances are it's not her
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2009, 07:09 PM

How can you sustain a relationship that is not a true relationship?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2009, 07:10 PM

I did find a little known model that someone asked whose pic it was a few months back, but NO if it is an average person there is no way to find them as Romesfall said.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 12:54 AM

Is she wearing clothes in these photos? If not, maybe you could send them to me and I could give them a closer look to evaluate the accuracy of her claims. That really goes for anybody, not just this guy.

Also, If you haven't met her then you don't have a relationship. Meeting someone is required for a relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Finding the real person from a photo [ 16 Answers ]

Is there any site that you can submit a photo to and trace its origins. I know someone sent me fake pictures but I want to know who the real person is... any suggestons

Does somebody knows the person in the photo? [ 9 Answers ]

4775 4776 It is personal and very important for me. Thank you

Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? [ 17 Answers ]

Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? It appears to be an actor or a model. I have the city & country & occupation of this person.

How can I find a person I only have her photo? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I have just a photo of a girl and I just need to know how I can track her. I only know that I have no other data from her. I was almost been scammed by a Nigerian scam that send me her photo. Unfortunatelly for them I found out what was it about and I am just wondering how can I track the girl...

Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a photo of a man who appears to be either a model or an actor, but I don't know his name. Is it possible at all to find out his name by the photos I have?

View more questions Search