Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cristafox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Getting a grant for my G.E.D
    How do I get a grant to get my G.E.D. I am a single mom with no extra money. I am trying to get some kind of help. I am getting no without an education. I want to be able to be a good provider for my little girl!
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

Sep 16, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Go to any local community college or adult learning center and they can provide you with all the information you will need.

Getting your GED is a great accomplishment... Good luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 07:37 PM
    The local state welfare worker should have information on low costs or even free programs based on income for GED.
    ashleyc8686 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 10:00 PM
    Good for you I'm doing the same where I'm going the ged is 70 bux I just got laid off from my job of 5 years and I have a 2 yr old son. So I'm looking for some help in finding help to go back to school as well good luck.:D
    maganaston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2010, 08:34 PM
    Hi my name is Magen I am a mother with no job and education and would like to know how do I get da grant for my G.E.D.
    junetta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 12:48 PM
    Yes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a grant [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to start my own home health care business and I have been searching online, but I don't know where to begin, most websites want you to download or pay for there services and I don't have the cash. Can someone please help me on, how to apply for a grant.

Need a grant [ 2 Answers ]

Could anyone please let me know of any legitimate grants that could be located. I'm a single mom struggling now with rent, instead of owing my own home. Could use some grant money to help to survive and succeed again

Can I get a grant if. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if I can still get a college grant or loan if I have a co-sign for someone.:confused:

Where to get a grant [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody help me, does anybody know where to go get a grant, I don't won't to apply on line. I would like to go there personnely and apply or call. Thank you redpool

View more questions Search