Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss guess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 06:59 AM
    Why does my boyfriend keep lying to me.
    I am 22 years old and have been seeing this guy that is 26 years old for a year and a half we have lived together for a while. But he keeps on lying to me about everything he has blocked me from he's Facebook recently he think I don't know about it. He has all he's ex girlfriends on there and he chats to them. I have seen it. He has also tried to hook up with my best friend she is a very seductive kind of girl. I have confronted him about this thing about my best friend and he says nothing happened and so she says the same.

He is not very lovable person toward me. Its always been this why. We have broken up loads of time but in a week he runs back to me. And I take him back. He also doe's not like to be told what to do and if I have a problem with him that I would like him to improve on and I talk nicely to him he puts up a brick wall. He is a big flirt as well sometimes he is cute and good to me but rarely. I do love him very much. Please help me I don't know what to do. Please!!
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 07:10 AM

Time to stick to your guns and make the break-up permanent. This guy treats you like dirt and you take it.

So much for having a little self-respect and dignity.

You don't deserve they way he treats you. He goes around and does all of this crap, and you take him back thinking you will change him or that he will change on his own. He is getting to the point in his life where he will continue this behavior for a long time. He has shown you how he feels about you, through his actions.

Kick his @ss to the curb for good and don't look back. The chances of you changing him are zero!

Find some one who treats you how you want to be treated. Not some jerk like this guy!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 7, 2009, 07:16 AM

A better question would be:

"Why do you keep associating yourself with a cheater?"

Have more self-respect. Leave this guy behind and move on with your life.
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 7, 2009, 09:28 AM

Just from reading the question alone, it's pretty obvious he's a retarded monkey with no thumbs.

Do yourself a favor and completely break away from him. Seriously. You deserve SO much better than that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2009, 09:42 AM

You better figure out why you stay with a boob, and allow yourself to be treated bad, and do something about it. After you kick him to the curb.

Your not happy so what's the point?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by miss guess View Post
    he is not very lovable person toward me.
    Then WHY are you with him? Time to get rid of this loser.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 09:47 AM

Because you keep letting him.

Plain and simple.

Do yourself a HUGE favor and dump this dude. You've been together for a year and a half so its okay if you still love him. But you have to love yourself enough to NOT put up with this kind of sh**.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 09:47 AM
    This is a pointless relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by miss guess View Post
    please help me i don't know what to do. please!!!!!
    You have to leave, there's really nothing else to do.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 10:00 AM

Well, you can stay with him and continue to be treated like crap and lied to and cheated on, or you can move on and find someone who LOVES you enough to treat you like a queen.
    dave22 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 10:09 AM

OK... this guy can't break up with you. He is trying to to feel better about himself and keep you just to have you even though he doesn't loke you or love you. If it was a relationship he wouldn't block you and treat you like garbage./ I think you should make it clear to him that this relationship will not work. Good luck
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

Jul 7, 2009, 11:02 AM
    He keeps lying to you, because you let him. He chats with all his ex-girlfriends, and he cheats, lies and lives with his current girlfriend. Would you rather be the ex-girlfriend, or the current girlfriend? You love him because he's cute and rarely good to you. If you are asking for help, I'd suggest you be the ex-girlfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I keep finding my boyfriend lying and cheating on me all the time [ 54 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend james for two years now, and ever since the beginning of our relationship I have found him flirting with girls on his msn and trying to "hook" up with them, to make a long story short, he will lie to me all the time about things he knows I know! I keep finding him with...

Lying on Federal complaint answer, lying to EEOC [ 1 Answers ]

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Indiana/federal I am suing a govt. agency. They lied profusely in EEOC investigation. I couldn't prove it then. Got copy of investigation record and then KNEW I could prove a few lies, trust me on that. I filed the complaint in fed. Court...

How to get over a cheating, lying ex boyfriend. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm sure more then half of us girls have been through this feeling. It's disgusting what a man can do for some pride. With all that damn pride, they need to start a parade with it. Anyway! My and my ex boyfriend were togther for 2 and a half years. Everything was going perfect, well that's what I...

How do I know if my alcoholic boyfriend is lying? [ 2 Answers ]

Why does my boyfriend lie all the time about being an alcoholic. I know about his problem and go to open AA meetings with him every week but I still think that he is drinking and I don't want to question him as a relationship is about trust but he would just turn round and say he wasn't anyway even...

What should I do with my lying, cheating boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

During Oct 2003, about 3 months into dating, I found out that my boyfriend was emailing girls he found online in a "hookup" website and discussing sex. He promised never to do it again. Well, less than 1 week later, I found another email so I broke it off. I should mention that he said it never...

View more questions Search