Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sbauer7609 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 04:44 PM
    Obtaining an electrical license
    I have been in the trade for over 10 years, went through electrical apprenticeship and would really like to get my license. Are there any restrictions that I'm going to face? I'm in Indiana. What's the easiest way to go about this?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Jul 6, 2009, 05:04 PM
    Every state, and many times even every locality within each state, are different.

Your local building office is the place to start. They can direct you to where you need to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obtaining a Painting License [ 1 Answers ]

How to get a painting license

Obtaining a license [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to have a drivers license to start a cleaning business

Obtaining mortgage. [ 4 Answers ]

If my name is on a quit claim deed with 'rights to survivorship' and the other person on the deed passes away... can I get a mortgage out on that house with just a copy of the death certificate? And if I choose to after.. can I sell the house on a unregistered land contract without letting the...

Obtaining a EU passport [ 2 Answers ]

I will be joining my boyfriend in the UK in October. He has a EU passport and I will have to go over on a working holiday visa. After 12 months we will be getting married. Will I be able to apply for a EU passport or what will I apply for in order for me to work freely in the UK.

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search