Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LimestoneMedic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 07:04 AM
    Lab puppy average weight range
    What is the typical weight range for a 7 week old lab puppy?
    TheClimateGuy Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2009, 07:20 AM

We have a 2 year old black lab.. we got her when she was 7 weeks old. She weighed exactly 7.0 Kg (15.4lbs) She was a healthy weight. Cheers!
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 07:32 AM

The best thing to do is get a well puppy check up. The vet will determine correct weight. There are 2 different varieties of labs. English (big boned) and american field ( leaner). The climate guy probably had english variety (heavy dog at 7 weeks). Also important to know how many pups were in the litter will help in determining correct weight for this age.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 08:24 AM

There really isn't a set guideline on sizes for dogs because all dogs grow different even dogs of the same breed... I've always been told... don't let your pup get too big and don't let it get too thin... extra weight on a dog let alone a pup can be very hard on the body and not enough weight can be extremely bad for its health
    lucytwo2 Posts: 57, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2009, 04:26 PM

We got our American Golden Lab when she was 9 weeks old and she weighed 11 lbs.She will be 2 on July 22nd and when she went to the vet 2 months ago she weighed 89 lbs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Weight average of common stocks [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with this problem om in accounting I just can't get it Here is what the question uses as a reference and how the answer should be posted: Compute the weighed average of the common shares outstanding for 2003 Outstanding shares on December 31, 2002.. . 40,000 2003 Treasury...

Weight Average Cost of Capital [ 1 Answers ]

The following tabulation gives earnings per share figures for the Foust Company during the Preceding 10 years. The firm’s common stock, 7.8 million shares outstanding, is now (1/1/03) Selling for $65 per share, and the expected dividend at the end of the current year (2003) is 55 percent of the...

Puppy Needs To Gain Weight [ 4 Answers ]

Hello All, I have a 9 month olde english bulldogge and he's a little to skinny. When we first got him from the breeder he had a parasite that we immediately medicated him for and he has been parasite and worm free for almost 2 months now. The vet said he is perfectly healthy but can afford to...

Average weight for a 6 week old femal lab [ 1 Answers ]

Can you give me a typical weight for a 6 week old femal yellow lab puppy?

Average Salary Range for a Preschool Teacher? [ 2 Answers ]

If I were to obtain a Early Childhood Certificate from Montgomery College, about how much would my salary range each year?

View more questions Search