Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    movielover123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 12:57 PM
    I love this movie I saw in mexico and the title waz in mexican but not the movie
    I saw this movie about this famliy that dies except the daughter and the daughr moves into the aunts house. The aunts daughter finds this doll house and gets in truble for talking to it and it is because the aunt has locked the sprits of the famliy in the dolls and they think the aunt killed them a pychic tries to help etcetc... happy ending etc help
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Jun 27, 2009, 01:00 PM

Sounds cool, maybe you could give us some more info - when was the movie made? Is it animated?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 27, 2009, 03:06 PM

Not a complete match, but maybe The Dollhouse Murders (1992) (TV)
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jun 28, 2009, 08:54 PM
    Sounds like it may possibly be "Volver," (To Return), which was in English and
    Starred Penelope Cruz.

Volver (2006/I) - Plot summary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To marry a mexican in Mexico. [ 9 Answers ]

I am a U.S. citizen, if I was to go to Mexico to marry a Mexican what kind of documentation would I need. I have my passport and I was planning to get my tourist card when I crossed the border. Is the tourist card enough or do I absolutely need a visa? Do I have to get my birth certificate...

70's/80's BMX movie. HBO? Mexican Boy! [ 2 Answers ]

I have been searching and searching and found this site... Thank god! I'm trying to find out the name of a movie that was back in the early 80's. It was about a young Mexican boy that was poor and liked BMX biking. I'm pretty sure the movie took place in California. I do remember that he...

Love the movie cannot remember the title [ 4 Answers ]

I may not be much help but the ending is unforgettable and of course is the only part we can remember. It is a drama where the wife gets beat up by her husband a lot, she finally escapes and moves off to some little town where she hides out for awhile. He eventually finds her and attacks by...

View more questions Search