Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tcable Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 08:44 AM
    Baseboard hot water heat, want central air conditioning
    I have a 1600sq ft 2 story home in Brooklyn Michigan. I have base board hot water heat and no ductwork. Want to add central air conditioning. There is an attic with 24x48 pull down stairs. No attached garage, but a 18x20 garage very close. Don't want the Mitsubishi Mr Slim. Heard of 2 inch pipes uses to blow cold air into rooms.
    Any thoughts for central air in this situation?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 26, 2009, 08:50 AM
    Space pack web site is what I believe you are looking for. I highly recommend professional install on this item.

http://www.spacepak.com/
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 12:31 PM

I see you have attic do you also have a basement?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Water Baseboard Heat, Cold Rooms [ 9 Answers ]

I have hot water base board heat. About a week ago, I noticed I couldn't get the house to go above 62 degrees. When I touch the baseboards the two rooms at the beginning of the loop are hot, but as I go farther through the house the units are colder and colder leaving the two bedrooms freezing...

Water Rushing through baseboard heat pipes [ 4 Answers ]

We have a Weil Mclain Gold Oil furnace that is approximately four years. The furnace generates heat through our hotwater baseboard heat pipes. Lately we hear the sound of rushing water in the pipes. In the past we have heard banging when the system is cold and heating up, but this is something...

Hot Water baseboard heat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a gas fired hot water boiler system. When the circulation pump comes on I can hear the water running through the pipes. I sounds like there is a lot of air in the lines. I have tried to blead out the air at the reqeristers but nothing comes out . When I have done this before at least water...

Hot water Baseboard Heat noises [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a hot water baseboard heating system and I hear a ridiculous amount of "dings" during the night. It's not the occasional "ding" but constant dings through out the night. I am thinking that there is too much air in the pipes, but not sure how to go about releasing it. How can I do...

View more questions Search