Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondie_xoxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 09:09 AM
    Small Red Rash Immediately & ONLY After Sex.
    Hello! My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year now and we have both been tested for STDs the tests come back negative, I've been tested 2 in the last year still negative. But a couple months ago... we had sex and immediateley after he was wiping himself off and realized there were a small red like rash or tiny tiny bumps on the head of his penis... and a couple on the shaft towards the penis somtimes they look like small bumps others it looks like small rash, they do not hurt, puss, or itch. The only time they show up is immediatley after sex then they go away the next day or two or we think so because we can't see them anymore the only time it shows up is right after sex. Now it happens everytime before sometimes it wouldnt happen. I started taking new birth control( the pill ) right before this happened but I stopped that a month after I took it we thought that could be a cause of the problem but now its almost 6 mos later and its still doing it, i dont take any medications only vitamins and the same goes for him. Also, after they go away it tends to kind of "dry" out his skin or leave dry skin in a sense where the rash or bumps were.... ANY IDEAS WHAT THIS IS!?!??!
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 10:04 AM

Hello hon :) it could be friction irritation from sex.

Try sex with a condom and see what this does for you.

And good for you getting tested just in case and I'm glad it came back negative. :)
    ENRIQUE123 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Jun 25, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Could be dermatitus or balantis just Google it may have some pics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small rash and bumps [ 3 Answers ]

Ok... I'm 21, have had a few partners the last couple of months. I recently had a rash and was given by a doctor some cream to try, the rash looked just like circles of dry skin, and wasn't itchy. The cream made it go away, but I think a bit stayed because I started getting dry skin again. So I...

Small red bumps that look like a rash [ 3 Answers ]

I have these small red bumps that started at the top of my arms and through the years has just moved down to my forearms. Does anyone have any idea on what it is and what will help

Rash and small bumps [ 5 Answers ]

I have a like 2-3 red bumps and a small rash at the tip of penis and clue or ideas why this is happening?

A small round rash at the tip of my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small round rash at the very tip of my penis, it comes and goes and I got tested last week for stds and all the results came back negative any clue why this rash comes and go and its always at the tip of the penis near the hole where you pee out?

View more questions Search