Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ameri-form Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 07:05 PM
    Drive belt replacement on Scotts 2046H
    I need a picture of the drive belt replacement on Scotts 2046H . Specifically the pulley position and belt alignment. This is a 20 hp 46" deck cut Scotts riding mower. 2001
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 23, 2009, 08:50 PM
    Hi,
    The manual is still available on the Deere site, though they have the uncharacteristic choice of doing them in HTML rather than pdf.
    At any rate I will attach.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Attached Images

ameri-form Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 09:02 PM

I appreciate the quick response buy what I am looking for is the diagram for the hydrostatic belt not the mower belt. Any chance you might have that diagram.

Thanks for your help Crigby
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 23, 2009, 09:32 PM
    Hi,
    Different place to find it. Generally called the motion drive belt to prevent confusion, but lets see if I picked it up.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    PS If you have a pair of helping hands and a length of rope to loop over the idler arm to complete the installation, it will go smoother. The tension spring is an absolute bear. It is a two-person endeavor for a few seconds at best.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mower drive belt replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I have a craftsman self- propelled lawn mower, model 917.377791 that won't self-propel. The drive belt is cracked but intact and the idler pulley does not tighten the belt. I would like to replace belt but have not been able to determine how to get it off the engine. Its easy to get off the idler...

Drive belt replacement ? [ 1 Answers ]

Mtd 16.5 drive belt replacement how do I put on a new one ?

Poulan drive belt replacement. [ 7 Answers ]

I am wondering if you could send me a picture containing drive belt replacement of a poulan 14.5hp, 42 inch cut lawn mower. Thank you

Small drive belt replacement [ 2 Answers ]

Murray rider mower. Drive belt broke. Purchased replacement belt. Do not have a diagram for installing the belt but put on one way and could not engage the clutch couldn't stop without killing the engine. It seems like there is only one other way to put the belt on with v in groove and flat...

View more questions Search